Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: Show me your deck! (Legends)

Quote Originally Posted by Ae-Evolution View Post
    Is it just me or the latest update improves the rate/guarantee of super rare/episode cards. One space gold episodes bridge has given me 4 super rare including 2 episode cards that can be scanned.
    i have noticed this with an abundance of 4 cards in recent SB cash ins silver or gold

enough for me to get the following Deck

plus there is another barrage set to MTM and i picked up a elite grimlock and elite galvatron as well...

perhaps it was an incentive for a boring event?
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

I must be unlucky then. From all the SB cards I've used, only have a jazz, arcee, bumblebee and thundercracker to show for it. None with the other card either.

Cashed in 4000+ cards, only received level 3 cards, but there have been a lot of them. too bad I have no need for them as i've already got all the lvl 3 cards maximised.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

The only Tier 4 card I've received from a Medal drop is Thundercracker, the rest have been all Tier 3 cards that I've already maxed out, much like Trunks, so they've obviously tweaked something - Which seems to occur regularly because it's happened several times during this Episode alone.

I see though Sharky your obscene luck with this game continues.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I see though Sharky your obscene luck with this game continues.
    i did have a massive dry spell tho
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    i did have a massive dry spell tho
    True... Whoa! - Just got a Tier 4 Prowl Weapon from a Gold Episode Medal drop! , well I guess that answers that question then.

I just downloaded the game the other day and I'm wonder what I have to do to get those level 4 cards you all have got, mine are level 1 and 2 except for my leader whos level 3.

I have ended up with 2 metroplex weapons. So one is useless. Actually both are because I don't have metroplex

As for getting level 4 cards, you can get them from the space bridge using medals, but they are pretty rare. Most of the ones people have are from the episodes they run regularly. They are ranking rewards.

Play an episode and get via the paid spacebridge... or just get enough points to get point or episode rewards....

But play long enough, and eventually your space bridges will give you lvl 4 cards of non-episode characters.... i have Trypticon complete and a bot metroplex :-)

I've been luckier this event and gotten a Slingshot alt mode to go with the reward robot mode.

Gotten a few lvl 4 weapons, same as Az I received two Metroplex weapons. Sold one, maxed the other as it might come in handy for someone down the line.

Does anyone know if previous episode cards are able to be received in the Space bridge? For example, can people obtain a Level 4 Huffer from the event a few weeks ago now?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)