Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast

Thread: Jolly July Justifications

Picked up Prime Ratchet, Arcee ans BB from Big W today.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    Sweet! Murderbee is such a creep. It helps that Bumblebee's face kinda looks like a skull already.
    Now to cannibalise uh, borrow the wings off Laserbeak.
    Hehe, isn't he? - the 1st thing I did once he was out of the packaging was to rip-off his head, separate the 3 segments and colour the eye sockets in black - it highlights his optics all the more now.
    (Albeit the photo doing a sadly poor job however )

Ooh! - I wonder if there is an easy way of attaching them?, he'd look awesome with a pair of fallen-Angel wings!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Is your combined mode able to hold onto the Micron weapons without them flimsily flapping about?
    GoGanou can't hold it, GoJinbu can't hold it, GoKenzan can but the handle isn't long enough (and the peghole isn't tight enough) so it's still flimsy.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Picked up Prime Ratchet to accompany Arcee and Vehicon. I think this is my fav of the lot. The bot mode is all kinds of amazing!

Arrow

So my haul since nexus on Saturday is the g2 FOC bruticus set, loose Universe Treadshot, BH lazerback, BHskystalker, BH grimwing, 6 $10 vehicons and TFCC depth charge arrived from the club today!

Should have gotten a photo but oh we'll... Off to work tomorrow but in 2 weeks when I'm back I should have the botcon "rainmakers" and a the 2 two packs waiting for me.... Plus ill ship my POL as soon as one more big item drops.
    WANTS
    BotCon Dreadwind. Classics Mirage.[B]

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Hehe, isn't he? - the 1st thing I did once he was out of the packaging was to rip-off his head, separate the 3 segments and colour the eye sockets in black - it highlights his optics all the more now.
    (Albeit the photo doing a sadly poor job however )

Ooh! - I wonder if there is an easy way of attaching them?, he'd look awesome with a pair of fallen-Angel wings!
    There is! Though I haven't gotten around to trying it myself. I've only got one laserbeak and he's kinda fun.
    I saved this from an imageboard for reference:

First,Take DotM deluxe Laserbeak. You have to remove the head, tail, and the front torso that hold the legs. Some unscrewing is nessessary.

Transform Bee in robot mode. Pull back the roof kibble on his back enough to squeeze the back torso part that hold the wings on his back, the hollow part toward the bot.

Squeeze everithing so that it all hold tight. Rotate the wings in the right direction..

If you did it right, everything should hold well. No tie-wrap, no strings, no screws, no glue needed at all.

Give the Bee original weapon to another figure and give both Lazerbeack guns to your new and scary figure!
    Uh, cheers anon. I think there's also way to do it while keeping Laserbeak's legs too.

And now that I'm at my desktop I can properly see what you did to his eyes. Yikes! I thought it was just the light at first, but you've made him look downright terrifying. Awesome!
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Please forgive the horrible photo.

Latest BBTS order arrived today, consisting of:

Encore 19 Big Mission Cassette 3 Set

Generations Legends Series 2 - Starscream and Megatron. Starcream is AWESOME. So thrilled to finally get a toy of this beautiful Guidi design!!

Cyberverse Prowl

Ultimate Gift Set (It was only $20)

Kre-O Beast Hunters Dragon Assault and Venom Strike Sets x 2 of each

Beast Saga Kingdom Of Sea Death Set

Igear PP05 Reissue (the one with the extra Tote head. I just didn't want all the extra accessories, 3 Ironhide heads is enough, really)

iGear Bushwhacker (I really like the look of this guy, just not as Outback. He'll be displayed with the weird alternate head, as either an arctic guy named Frostbite or the first Autobot raver named Glitz)

iGear Cogz

Igear Veer

Pacific Rim series 1 figures, set of 3 (need I say any more?)

Of course, the DAY after I shipped this, the Rainmakers and series 1 Construct-Bots came into stock. Grrr.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    There is! Though I haven't gotten around to trying it myself. I've only got one laserbeak and he's kinda fun.
    I saved this from an imageboard for reference:

*snip*

Uh, cheers anon. I think there's also way to do it while keeping Laserbeak's legs too.
    Ah!, I see what you mean now & yes it doesn't look all too difficult to achieve at all - I may just consider purchasing that ugly bird, if it can yield such cool looking results.

And now that I'm at my desktop I can properly see what you did to his eyes. Yikes! I thought it was just the light at first, but you've made him look downright terrifying. Awesome!
    Hehe, cheers mate - I kind of like his 'sunken eye' look too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post

Please forgive the horrible photo.

Latest BBTS order arrived today, consisting of:

Encore 19 Big Mission Cassette 3 Set

Generations Legends Series 2 - Starscream and Megatron. Starcream is AWESOME. So thrilled to finally get a toy of this beautiful Guidi design!!

Cyberverse Prowl

Ultimate Gift Set (It was only $20)

Kre-O Beast Hunters Dragon Assault and Venom Strike Sets x 2 of each

Beast Saga Kingdom Of Sea Death Set

Igear PP05 Reissue (the one with the extra Tote head. I just didn't want all the extra accessories, 3 Ironhide heads is enough, really)

iGear Bushwhacker (I really like the look of this guy, just not as Outback. He'll be displayed with the weird alternate head, as either an arctic guy named Frostbite or the first Autobot raver named Glitz)

iGear Cogz

Igear Veer

Pacific Rim series 1 figures, set of 3 (need I say any more?)

Of course, the DAY after I shipped this, the Rainmakers and series 1 Construct-Bots came into stock. Grrr.
    Nice haul man! Some fantastic items in there.

Thanks to Lord Zed for the Longblast kit.
    Duststorm and Blackout came in the mail today and the others were bought a few days ago.