Thread: Vote for which colour scheme first on Echotransformers FOC Bruticus add on kit

Default Vote for which colour scheme first on Echotransformers FOC Bruticus add on kit

Echotransformer over on TFW2005 has started a poll for his FOC Bruticus add on kit.

In case you're not aware, he designed this add-on himself and was originally going to release it through Shapeways but has since teamed up with X-Transbots to do a proper 3rd Party release for this kit.

The poll has been started to help them decide which colour scheme to release first. So head on over and cast a vote for the G2 version

Vote Here!

Here is what the add-on kit adds to Bruticus. As you can see, it improves upon the base toy immensely and makes it heaps more game accurate. Also, HERE is the thread where he discusses the design process and how the whole kit works.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Voted! I also voted for the retail as it's the one i own. Though it seems the BBTS G2 version is leading atm.
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Easy to say that the G2 version will win. I'll want the "Fruiticus" version as well as the TakTom metallic version, providing they aren't too expensive.

A lot of people bought the G2 version in preference of the fruit salad one so not surprised there.

I voted for the one packed with Grimlock because I am thinking of getting that set for both the more game accurate colors and the Grimlock mold.

I voted for the Platinum set too. I'm not interested in it myself (G2 FTW!), but it seems to me that they'd get better sales from a set that can go with the SDCC release and the currently-available offering, which makes it more likely that we'll see the rest as well. Bearing in mind this is a collector set I can't see as many people with the mass-release Fruiticus going for it as opposed to the game-accurate versions.
    And also it means if there are any problems they can fix them before doing the G2/SDCC/TakTom sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    I voted for the Platinum set too. I'm not interested in it myself (G2 FTW!), but it seems to me that they'd get better sales from a set that can go with the SDCC release and the currently-available offering, which makes it more likely that we'll see the rest as well. Bearing in mind this is a collector set I can't see as many people with the mass-release Fruiticus going for it as opposed to the game-accurate versions.
    And also it means if there are any problems they can fix them before doing the G2/SDCC/TakTom sets.
    That is some pretty sensible thinking there dude , I can't help but agree with a lot of it, but as I only own the G2 version - I can't wait for it to be a later run if the the 1st ends up tanking.

I just pulled the trigger and ordered the BBTS Platinum Series so I've got my fingers crossed PS/SDCC will be first. Not going to register just to vote however. More than anything I hope they don't overproduce these and get burned.