View Poll Results: GEN Metroplex - worth buying?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes... two, three, or even all of them!

17 26.98%
  • Yes, but just one

34 53.97%
  • Only if...

7 11.11%
  • Not worth it

1 1.59%
  • I'm not even interested.

4 6.35%
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Toy Review: Generations Metroplex (all versions)

That JP Metro... One day...

Got my Target layby and he had two left elbows now i need to find him again and most places are sold out

Quote Originally Posted by Barrel05 View Post
    Got my Target layby and he had two left elbows now i need to find him again and most places are sold out
    Buy one at TRU, refund the faulty one at TRU. TRU send it back to Hasbro for a credit, and all they lose is profit.

TRU should have stock around, as they are charging a ridiculous $199 for it.

When returning the faulty one to TRU with the receipt, if they offer to swap it out, politely refuse, and say something along the lines of "if this is their quality control, I don't want to buy any more of their product."

When they offer a gift certificate, politely remind them it is your legal right to have a refund in the manner you originally paid as it is faulty and not fit for purpose.

Best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Buy one at TRU, refund the faulty one at TRU. TRU send it back to Hasbro for a credit, and all they lose is profit.

TRU should have stock around, as they are charging a ridiculous $199 for it.

When returning the faulty one to TRU with the receipt, if they offer to swap it out, politely refuse, and say something along the lines of "if this is their quality control, I don't want to buy any more of their product."

When they offer a gift certificate, politely remind them it is your legal right to have a refund in the manner you originally paid as it is faulty and not fit for purpose.

Best of luck!
    No TRU in Tasmania only Big W and Target and both have sold out

Prob have to get him off bbts

Quote Originally Posted by Barrel05 View Post
    No TRU in Tasmania only Big W and Target and both have sold out
    Contact Target's Customer Support (http://shop.target.com.au/help/contact-us) and see if they can arrange a transfer by finding stock in another location.

Apologies, didn't realise you were in Tassie!

Also, does Hasbro have a customer support base in Australia? Might be worth trying them directly?

take it back to the shop you got it from and ask if they can order another to be transferred from another store. It's amazing how far polite enquiry will get you. there are definitely still some in the country. If nothing else they might be able to order a replacement from Hasbro.

It's surprising you got two of the same elbow, since the upper arm is installed differently onto the figure.
    good luck.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    take it back to the shop you got it from and ask if they can order another to be transferred from another store. It's amazing how far polite enquiry will get you. there are definitely still some in the country. If nothing else they might be able to order a replacement from Hasbro.

It's surprising you got two of the same elbow, since the upper arm is installed differently onto the figure.
    good luck.
    yeah its the same on both arms all the ones i've seen in picks are correct

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Contact Target's Customer Support (http://shop.target.com.au/help/contact-us) and see if they can arrange a transfer by finding stock in another location.

Apologies, didn't realise you were in Tassie!

Also, does Hasbro have a customer support base in Australia? Might be worth trying them directly?
    Thanx for the link contacted them and turns out the store i got it from suddenly had one in stock. Guessing someones laybuy was canceled.

Fingers crossed its not a bad batch

I'm guessing it is the grey bit between the two white arm parts?
    If not, are you able to post up a photo before you take it back?

If it is that bit, it looks like the arms would still transform exactly the same, but doesn't look nice with the hollow parts of the grey part on the outside (instead of "hidden" on the inside).