Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: September Selections

I've had the flu for the past 3 days & it's really starting to bug me!
    Hence, receiving these over the past couple of days has definitely brought a smile...

Courtesy of the persistent gentleman known as Sharky :

...this was followed up by package from VERT arriving! :

...only for this pair to arrive today courtesy of eBay AU :

...all 3 Transformers: Animated figures I find I quite enjoy; they've got their niggling bits, but they're pretty damn well executed really ...

...and with the arrival of these 3, I've now been lucky enough to complete my collection of the entire "Team Prime" cast of Autobot TF:A figures! :

Why is Ratchet so sad
    Nice haul though. I don't own any Animated figures as they dont fit in with what i collect but think they are great.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Why is Ratchet so sad
    It REALLY is an extremely sad sculpt isn't it? , I honestly feel a little depressed for him every time I look at him.

Nice haul though. I don't own any Animated figures as they dont fit in with what i collect but think they are great.
    Cheers man, I was in the same place for quite some time until I bought Blitzwing... It's been a steady, but highly enjoyable, downward slope from there.

Alright, I tried not to go off-topic but I kind of have to know...what's the Tachikoma in the background there @Hursti?
    I thought it was a Revoltech at first but the underside looks a bit different from mine.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Nice hauls.

RG1 #94 was another REALLY good issue, I reckon you'll enjoy it (and the GIG missiles!! Coolest easter egg EVER).

Classics Astrotrain - great figure, and I think it's a bit under-rated.

Octane - Bloody terrible. Can't believe it's getting the release in the new Decepticons 3-pack. I can't stand that toy.

Nice score though, and you can't exactly skip Octane either. Got to have him.

Animated Ratchet's expression instantly makes me think of the story of him losing a chevron. It's depressing. It's like the TF:A version of Fry's Dog from Futurama.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I've had the flu for the past 3 days & it's really starting to bug me!
    Hence, receiving these over the past couple of days has definitely brought a smile...

Courtesy of the persistent gentleman known as Sharky :

...this was followed up by package from VERT arriving! :

...only for this pair to arrive today courtesy of eBay AU :

...all 3 Transformers: Animated figures I find I quite enjoy; they've got their niggling bits, but they're pretty damn well executed really ...

...and with the arrival of these 3, I've now been lucky enough to complete my collection of the entire "Team Prime" cast of Autobot TF:A figures! :

Nice haul mate. The full gang.

STUFF!

Ghoul lost his head when he saw my haul from bbts-

Transformers GO! Gaidora, Bakudora and Smokescreen, Thrilling Thirty Generations Trailcutter, Bumblebee, Orion Pax Sandstorm and Megatron,
    And Platinum Grimlock VS Bruticus.

I love the 30th Deluxes and Sandstorm rocks. I'n happy with the Show accurate head on GO! Smokescreen but unpainted fake chest headlights!? WTF Takara?
    Yay for shiny chrome on Grimmy and having an Accurate FOC Bruticus but these are still crummy toys.

^Bloody sweet haul there TB! ^

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Alright, I tried not to go off-topic but I kind of have to know...what's the Tachikoma in the background there @Hursti?
    I thought it was a Revoltech at first but the underside looks a bit different from mine.

thanks Hursty! Who'd have thought robot spiders could be so adorable?

Picked up final issue of Monstrosity today.