Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: September Selections

Woah, nice price on Encore 20A. I've recently been debating dropping like $100 on one... so, uh, next time someone goes to Hong Kong care to hook a brother up?

Got Generations Hot Spot and Moofieverse Powerdive today.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Got Generations Hot Spot and Moofieverse Powerdive today.
    heheh, Im sure they're pretty cheaper there than our retail price here aint it?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Yay $119.20 Metroplex for me this morning at St Marys

Hi
    The Sham Shui Po area u mentioned is it where it's a street of shops and they seem to be wholesalers selling not only toys but novelty items to decorations to other toys too?

As long as u r happy with what u paid for is good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Thanks. They had plenty in this hobby store in Sham Shui Po. They had a life-size mark 42 iron man with lights and stuff as well, as well as Encore Fort Max, Encore Ironhide and Ratchet (about $24 AUD each) and Takara Generations Skywarp, Blaster and the Autobot Cassettes.

Happy to pay that much for Hot Spot anyway, about RRP here in Australia anyway and he is a good toy.

In fact, the whole area/suburb thing was filled to the rim with hobby stores. Plenty of Encore and newer stuff to go around as well.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    heheh, Im sure they're pretty cheaper there than our retail price here aint it?
    They're about the same, actually. Maybe just a tad cheaper, but not significantly. The real trick is finding legit Transformers in a freakin' ocean of KOs! But the place I'm at has a collectable toy store (the couple that runs it recognised me instantly when I walked through the door even though they haven't seen me in 2 years!). Hot Spot and Powerdive were both loose; Hot Spot is missing his missile and Powerdive missing his gatling guns. The missing missile doesn't really bother me that much, but it gave me leverage to haggle. So I ended up paying 450RMB for the pair of them, so each figure cost me about AU$22, which I think is okay for loose Voyagers. The missing missile doesn't bother me that much (it's only fifth version of this mould I've gotten! ); the gatling guns would be nice to have, but considering the price I paid (plus the benefit of owning it immediately) I'm not going to loose sleep over it.

Thanks to a piece of revelatory information derived from the Transformers Animated: The AllSpark Almanac II, specifically the factoid pertaining to the Universal Stream: Gargent 984.08 Alpha...
    I present a trio of eBay AU winnings!

That's right! - Gobotronian Renegades: Loco, Tux & CRASHER!

These figures are in remarkable condition & I'm considerably pleased by that.

Ooh that 'Loco' brings back memories. I had that when I was a kid. Forgot all about those.

Wow i remember them...machine men aren't they ? totally forgot about them

Gobots!