Hi everyone,

I've been following this forum for a few months and now have signed up! Really enjoy the posts and helpful tips.

A bit of background: Parents bought me Dirge when I was a young kid (back in the early 80s). Kind of loss interest in TFs for several decades (& lost Dirge as well).

Move forward to the present: Re-ignited my latent passion for TFs when my eyes were drawn to MP-10 in TRU store earlier this year. Couldn't look away and end up buying it on the spot. Since then, have started a very small collection which includes: Encore Metroplex, Encore Omega Supreme, Encore Devastator (anime colours), Hasbro MP Thundercracker, YOTS Omega Supreme, MechTech Bumblee, several mechtechish size Optimus Primes. Latest additions include Titan Metroplex, Platinum Predaking, Quake Wave (fantastic 'toy' even if I say so myself), MP-12s TigerJack and Lambor, Seeker Ace and Seeker Elite packs. Some on pre-order include MP-17, MP-18, MP-19 and MP-12 SideSwipe. I just enjoy the fact that my nephews (& nieces for that matter) have the opportunity to grow up with such amazing toys and hopefully appreciate them in the years to come.