Hey folks,

New to the board. I've only recently gotten into collecting figures. Probably because I've also recently gotten a full-time job as well. I find myself with excess money to spend, and a man's got to have hobbies.

So I've mainly been limiting myself to NECA figures, and Hasbro Marvel legends figures. While browsing around my local haunts, I came across a Hasbro Masterpiece Starscream. Now, I'm not going to lie, I can't say I'm a diehard TF fan (in my defence, I tend not to be big into any fandoms... I don't have the time or energy), however, when it comes to certain characters, I will love and adore them to death. Case in point, Starscream. There's something so perfect about Starscream's aesthetic... from the colour scheme, to the alternate mode, to the build of his head, the null rays on his arms, and on and on.

Back to the story, so I bought my very first Transformer toy that day (back in the day, I was rather limited to playing with my friends' Transformers... I wonder how much they would fetch now?)! And so, I want more. I've added a few more Starscreams in the meantime: a Revoltech figure (love the poseability and portrayal, wish it were bigger!), and a myclone (just because they're cute).

So hey to everyone, I like what I see already