Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Art Through The Optics

Default Art Through The Optics

Decided to take Toy Photography to a different direction and use some different effects using my computer to make more like an artwork using my regular toy shots, its kinda new to me so i dont really know how to tackle this and to my suprise i kinda like the outcome. Please do let me know what you guys think. Good and bad critism is always welcome, Il probably post an artwork a week and hope to get feedback from you guys.

Default "Cybertronian Romance"

That's a great image.

Although I see "romance" I also see the movie. I look at that and hear "We can't wait, they'll have to take care of themselves, come on!".

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    That's a great image.

Although I see "romance" I also see the movie. I look at that and hear "We can't wait, they'll have to take care of themselves, come on!".
    Thanks Paulbot, now that you mentioned yes it does i thought id put that "romance" due to the month of February. But yup thank you for the feedback it is much appreciated let see what else i can come up with, pretty happy with this first try.

Looks good Deceptic.

I really really like that. I love the colours, the way that some of Springer's parts blend with the background, and the lighting is amazing.

Keep experimenting! If the results are as half as good as this, it'll be we'll worth the effort. I can envisage a group of images like this lined up on a wall... maybe mine if I'm lucky!

That's a very cool effect, nice and artistic. I like it. Looking forward to seeing more of your experimenting.

Your photography is amazing, I always enjoy seeing what you come up with.

I like it Deceptic, certainly a different twist on your already amazing photography skills & thus far that particular pic has quite a good story coming out of it - Really quite cool & I look forward to seeing what else you've managed to capture.

does this mean the new OTCA banner is your work too?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    does this mean the new OTCA banner is your work too?
    it looks similar but nope not really dude, i want the shots to show emotions in it. if you know what i mean