Thread: Transformers ride - Singapore Universal studios - Must See!

Default Transformers ride - Singapore Universal studios - Must See!

Hey all,

Went to Singapore a couple of weeks back with my family. My wife, my 2 kids and myself went on the Transformers ride at Universal Studios. My wife has no interest in transformers, my son is 9 and daughter 5. My son has a passing interest.

Anyway we got in the front of Evac the Transformer you ride in.
    3-4 young Asian girls got in the back of the same car.

You wear 3D glasses and the ride moves and spins around.
    So the ride starts and boom it is action from start to finish. The Asian girls screaming the entire time, my daughter didn't blink the whole ride. I think she was overwhelmed by it all (she cried afterwards and then said it was freaking awesome). My wife and son were into it too. I think the Asian girls screaming really added to the experience

This has to be the ultimate Transformer experience. The movies were good but this is something else entirely. My daughter was right it was freaking awesome!

If you are a Transformer fan in any way shape or form you have to go and get on this ride, it is simply spectacular.

It was so good I had to buy Evac on the way out as sort of a memento of the ride!

Congrats! I have heard nothing but excellent reviews of the Evac ride and not many of us Ozformers have had the opportunity. I am very jelly
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Yes, the ride is fun the first half a dozen times... if you've never been on the Spiderman Ride (because the TFs ride is an almost identical copy).

I went to the California one first in September 2012, followed by the Singapore one in November 2012... then did the third one in Florida in May 2013.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I just want the Bumblebee vinyl figurine/statuette.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

Agree, I only managed to get to ride it twice in Singapore but far the best ride they had! Didn't get anything from the shop there though... just a generic universal studios mug

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Yes, the ride is fun the first half a dozen times... if you've never been on the Spiderman Ride (because the TFs ride is an almost identical copy).

I went to the California one first in September 2012, followed by the Singapore one in November 2012... then did the third one in Florida in May 2013.
    Showoff

I'm glad you and your Family enjoyed it Linja. I have a mate who's over there at the moment planning to go on it. If I'm lucky enough to go to Botcon next year I'll totally be stopping by universal during that week. And adding Evac to my collection as a momento is definitely on the cards.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)