Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 41419202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Fan Toys FT-04 Scoria (Slag)

I have a couple loose joints, but I don't find them too bad. Personally, I'm more worried about one of the hind legs in Dino mode. The ball joint is so tight, it makes this horrible squeeking sound. Feels like it may crack and break over time.

Scoria is loose in a few places for me as well...

Still happy though.

...finally someone came to help grimlock out... I tried to get my Mp Hotrod in there but honestly I don't think that bot was built for articulation or posing...It just couldn't happen. Also, btw Fanstoys have assured me that anyone suffering loose joints will be be sent replacement parts to fix this problem. This will be done through the retailers aparently. So anyone that bought one through us at Tfi Down Under, if you have any complaints, just let me know and I'll be onto it it's my left arm that is loose and can't hold the gun up at all, but other than that, I like it better than most mp's I was like a little kid all over again when I received it.
    [IMG][/IMG]ved it.

Guys,

for those who have the scoria figure, where in the packaging were grimlock's "boots" supposed to be? I can't seem to find mine - I have a feeling my figure was not packaged with the boots???

Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post
    Guys,

for those who have the scoria figure, where in the packaging were grimlock's "boots"? I can't seem to find mine - I have a feeling my figure was not packaged with the boots.

I had a look at where they might have supposed to have been packed and I see a big cavity behind scoria's head where the boots look like they might fit...

???
    Aren't they supposed to be taped under a part of the packaging or something? - I seem to remember hearing/reading that somewhere.

nope i've checked everywhere. there was a cavity behind scoria's head in the packaging because i didn't push him all the way in when i put him back, so the cavity wouldn't have even been able to house the boots. I'm sure it didn't fall out of the packaging anywhere when I slid the plastic tray out...

Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post
    nope i've checked everywhere. there was a cavity behind scoria's head in the packaging because i didn't push him all the way in when i put him back, so the cavity wouldn't have even been able to house the boots. I'm sure it didn't fall out of the packaging anywhere when I slid the plastic tray out...
    Aww man, that sucks!

Where'd you pick him up from? - Perhaps if you got in contact with them you might be able to work something out?

I got it from chimungmung. I heard he's good to deal with? I've emailed him already...

They were taped to the bottom of the plastic bubble.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Cheers, Trent. I Definitely didn't have anything taped under the bubble. I must have been one of the unlucky ones to have been sent a figure where the guys at the factory missed mine on the line