Page 97 of 154 FirstFirst ... 77879293949596979899100101102107117 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    How's the look and quality of the minifigs? Seen them in some stores and online and they look near identical to the legit ones in most cases.
    Paint apps are sharp and bright in colour eg iron mans armor is metallic colored, the legs are a little loose but for $3 a fig I dont mind
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    Not exactly lego. picked up a few third party iron man minifigs and a deadpool. Before I get crucified for not buying legit ones, the armors I got lego havent made and to my knowledge they dont plan on making. And deadpool because I refuse to pay $20 for one minifig

Alright, I'll let it slide :P

How does the plastic feel? Do they stick onto the studs alright?
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

This guy isnt a bootleg. I bought the spidey venom juniors pack and painted the spidey head

edit: red iron mans feet look munted because I stupidly cut into his box too far and ruined the paint apps
    Last edited by Dkaris; 28th May 2014 at 10:32 PM.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    ...in just before the end of the day!

This is one I direly wanted as a kid, the catalogues teased me and seeing him in store would always bring me to despair as he would stare down from the shelf, just out of reach both physically and fiscally.
    On Tuesday he finally fell into my grasp... all the way from Germany!

• Spyrius: Recon Robot w/ spyrius chief: Major Kartofski

I absolutely love this guy, he's great for so many reasons; he can be autonomous or mecha, he's got a little storage compartment within the front of his pelvis, oh! and his articulation!
    Though it may be dated now, his articulation in the arms and claws/graspers show that Lego was at least trying and that great things were to come.

He's a really fun build too as you start with just this rather flat set of rolling stock/wheels, then all of a sudden he starts sprouting upward - BUT!
    There was something else about Recon Robot, something that he suggested and that the catalogued proved...

...that there was another, and, IT was far bigger! - I'll have to reveal that at another time however.
    Yes I'm late to this thread. Deal with it

That's awesome Hursty! I had the entire Spyrius collection when I was a kid and only got rid of the big robot you're referring to about 10 years ago (Silly me) all I have left now is the base.

Anyway, as I just need a few quick answers and don't want to start a thread, where does one get decently priced lego these days? I am after the 60046 set for my niece as she likes it and it's $100 in stores here but have seen it on Amazon for $50, buuuut as you lot would already know I can't get it shipped here. So where is priced good?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Anyway, as I just need a few quick answers and don't want to start a thread, where does one get decently priced lego these days? I am after the 60046 set for my niece as she likes it and it's $100 in stores here but have seen it on Amazon for $50, buuuut as you lot would already know I can't get it shipped here. So where is priced good?
    Was going to say shopforme.com.au as they have some decent prices for lego sets at times but I just had a look and this set was sold out there. Still decent place for future consideration.

Think the lego sales in stores are hitting soon so $80 is not quite the Amazon price after shipping but not too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Was going to say shopforme.com.au as they have some decent prices for lego sets at times but I just had a look and this set was sold out there. Still decent place for future consideration.

Think the lego sales in stores are hitting soon so $80 is not quite the Amazon price after shipping but not too bad.
    Cool. Thanks. Ill keep an eye out for sales then
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Got all 9 series 2 Lego Mixels. Very cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Yes I'm late to this thread. Deal with it

That's awesome Hursty! I had the entire Spyrius collection when I was a kid and only got rid of the big robot you're referring to about 10 years ago (Silly me) all I have left now is the base.
    I'll have to finish shooting the photos of everything else I've managed to acquire, I reckon you might get a bit of enjoyment out of those as well.

After an incredibly busy past month of work, This is what I've gotten my hands on in that time...

After going Lego crazy in 2011, I haven't purchased any since

However I couldn't resist these two at 25% off
    Shall go nicely with the large Creator car carrier I got in 2011