Thread: TransWarp: Csirac - Issue #2 Preview

Default TransWarp: Csirac - Issue #2 Preview

For those of you that are unaware, I'm producing a 4-issue online Comic book series (with the help of Artists from around the world) called TransWarp: Csirac. It set towards the end of the Great War and helps to bridge the story-gap between the G1/G2 and Beast Wars eras in Cybertronian history.

TransWarp: Csirac - Issue #1 came out some months ago. If you haven't given it a looking over, please do! And so to whet the appetite for the upcoming full release of Issue #2, here are Pages 1 to 5 (plus the Cover), as a bit of a preview of what's to come.

Happy reading, and you'll be hearing more from me soon!
    - Verno.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Hell to the yeah, Verno, lookin' forward to it mate.

Bout time you posted some more stuff. Seriously, are you letting life get in the way of providing me with awesome reading material???

And while I have no doubt it will be great, I'm not gonna read it until you post up the whole issue. Although I will look at the pretty pictures
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Hell to the yeah, Verno, lookin' forward to it mate.
    You and me both, Hursty It'll still be a few weeks (months, urgh) but the last few pages should certainly be worth the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent
    Bout time you posted some more stuff. Seriously, are you letting life get in the way of providing me with awesome reading material???

And while I have no doubt it will be great, I'm not gonna read it until you post up the whole issue. Although I will look at the pretty pictures
    I'm trying to crack the whip as hard as I can, but I am dependent on the generosity of the Artists.

Yes, I'm still blown away by the quality of these pages myself. It's a pleasure to see them come in.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...

Hey thanks for sharing this.

SO when do you apply for a job at IDW or the like Verno

Looking great so far...can't wait for the rest

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    You and me both, Hursty It'll still be a few weeks (months, urgh) but the last few pages should certainly be worth the wait.
    Well we'll be ready and waiting alongside you dude, with much bated-breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    The successor to Regeneration: One in "Regeneration: Beast" seems only fitting for Verno were it ever to occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Hey thanks for sharing this.
    A pleasure, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat

Looking great so far...can't wait for the rest
    There are many others far more qualified than I that deserve a shot at IDW. I'll just carry constructing the TVC Universe in defiance of the 'Aligned' rules that Hasbro has just produced. (I can guarantee you all here and now that Optimus Prime has never been nor ever will be a member of the original 13 Transformers in the TVC Universe)

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon
    The successor to Regeneration: One in "Regeneration: Beast" seems only fitting for Verno were it ever to occur.
    Haha, it will certainly be interesting to see what IDW do come the end of RG1. There's word of a third on-going but it's most likely set within the IDW-verse and run alongside MTMTE and RID.

But with all the other Universes that could use some fleshing out (the BW Universe top of my list) I'd like to see IDW donate some page-time to them. If anything, RG1 has demonstrated that people are still very much interested in the older stuff.