Thread: Toyfair UK to feature TF4 toys first

Default Toyfair UK to feature TF4 toys first

Since the UK Toyfair is a couple weeks before the US Toyfair, it looks like they will be featuring some of the TF4 toys and licensed merchandise first. (the US Toyfair will still be bigger, with a larger range of toy products)

They will also be showing off some 30th Anniversary toys, but might be existing ones, as many haven't appeared in the UK yet.

The UK Toyfair is on in about 2 weeks time, and the US one is in a month.

(our Toyfair is 16-19th March in Melbourne)

griffin, do you have any photos of the last Melbourne Toyfair?, I remember you posting them somewhere before but I couldn't find them after a quick search.

It took me a while to find it. For some reason it wasn't given its own topic. (shrug)

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...hlight=toyfair (from post #17... pics in a later posting)

It is interesting to see the prototype for the Kreo Command Centre set being very different to the final product. (and after all the time waiting to learn who the mystery 5th Kreon was in the set, my photo had actually revealed it to be Knock Out)

Bummer, just saw on the site which says it isn't open for the general pubic, which is a shame because I'll most likely be in Melbourne that time for F1.

Can't wait for some Slug pics. Love me any triceratops.

15 generations toy on show , does that bring the total to 30 thrilling toys?

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    15 generations toy on show , does that bring the total to 30 thrilling toys?
    Not sure, as most of the Generations stuff so far have not been part of the 30 so far. If this stuff is different in that respect, we can just wait.

The "15" thing in that story is about non-transforming figurines. Not 15 generations toys, not 30 thrilling toys or an accurate count of the movie cast or anything like that.

Paladone Products Transformers Figurine Collection will make its debut at Gallery 145 with 30th Anniversary and Transformers: Age Of Extinction figurines. With a total of 30 characters, the line is separated with 15 characters each for 30th Anniversary and Transformers 4