Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TFC Prometheus (aka Defensor)

Default TFC Prometheus (aka Defensor)

Gumball (aka Streetwise) up for preorder on RK

http://www.robotkingdom.com/tfcp001.html

Not a big fan of TFC's design either, but I've been hanging for a Defensor for too long now! Really looking forward to seeing the combined prototype.

I want to see what the gestalt will look like before committing but given that TFC toys are voyager sized, it doesn't fit too well with Classics.

I like the design, but think it would be improved by eliminating the blue from both the doors and the light bar. It's definitely better than the BotCon Streetstar mould.

I quite like it, it's still got a few TFC issues, that keep them from being in the A league, but I do like the colours. That said I've always preferred Aerialbots to Protectobots, and there are a plethora of 3P combiner toys ATM.

Fingers crossed that another 3P company throw their concept designs into the mix, gives us something to compare against. That said though I reckon protectobots are quite easy to do in comparison to other gestalts. Be difficult to get these guys wrong

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Fingers crossed that another 3P company throw their concept designs into the mix, gives us something to compare against. That said though I reckon protectobots are quite easy to do in comparison to other gestalts. Be difficult to get these guys wrong
    I'd absolutely flip for a MakeToys or FansProject set of Protectobots - They know how to do bots what are guns akimbo.

Personally TFC can have the Protectorbots, I'd rather see other Third Parties tackle Abominus or Piranacon, What with all the Predakings and those new Combaticons and possibly Stunticons coming out, there is more than enough combiner double ups.

Ah and prototype shots of not-Groove are available too

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...tectobots.html

TFC usually gets alt modes pretty well but not with Groove I am afraid. That looks more as if he were a technobot.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    TFC usually gets alt modes pretty well but not with Groove I am afraid. That looks more as if he were a technobot.
    I think it's a good idea for a transformer. Just not Groove.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain