Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Toy Hunter TV Show

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Yeah that was a good watch, some good deals on the Joes - I tried to sell my cobra base about 2 years ago - couldnt even get $10
    Damn.....what was the base????

Quote Originally Posted by Gofigure View Post
    Damn.....what was the base????
    The terrordome, its back in storage now (in NZ )

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    The terrordome, its back in storage now (in NZ )
    Man, I'll take that Terror Drome if Gofigure doesn't want it and if you're selling it... a little bit of paint and dry brushing will add some realism to the base (much to the hardcore Joe collector's disgust though. LOL )

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    Man, I'll take that Terror Drome if Gofigure doesn't want it and if you're selling it... a little bit of paint and dry brushing will add some realism to the base (much to the hardcore Joe collector's disgust though. LOL )
    NZ = New Zealand, it was pickup only as there was no way I was shipping that thing. Its not like the Flagg that can be dismantled easily.

Bwahahaha. The Lucky Draw Megatron that the 'Toy Hunter' allegedly paid $2000 for is now on his eBay page with an opening bid of $899.99

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Tran...-/121368902674

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Bwahahaha. The Lucky Draw Megatron that the 'Toy Hunter' allegedly paid $2000 for is now on his eBay page with an opening bid of $899.99

Haha, well that sucks for him aye.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post

That is a loss of $1100... Hahaha

I swear it looked almost case fresh when he found it, looks really preloved now, shame since its such a rare piece,
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

I missed it both times it was on the other day, but there was an hour-long episode of Toy Hunter on channel 99... which isn't listed on the wiki page I had linked to in the fifth post. I had to do a search, and it was actually the pilot episode that was aired about seven months before the 1st season screened in America.
    It also explains a few things referred to in the first season, like people he'd met in the Pilot episode that he met again later (but if you didn't see the Pilot, it sounded confusing).

Anyway, this link shows the Pilot listed with a description that talks about the Jordan as "a man".

For those (like me) who want to watch it, Channel 9's Jump-In site has it up for two weeks here.
    I only saw the last 20 minutes on TV, which featured Thundercats toys... for anyone who's a fan of that 80s toyline. (and based on what he was selling at the end of the episode, Star Wars toys might have been featured at the first half of the episode)

Megatran Guest

(Supposively) some dude bought the non-released Boba Fett figurine with missile for US$17,000.