Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Age of Extinction Superbowl Spot

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    And I'm guessing that thats Galvatron, hence why it's followed by a ?.

And following your logic Soundwave we can't talk about Grimlock other than to say "look at that unidentified T-rex at the end". There is a thread where we have been talking about what is a spoiler, sorry but whats in the trailer is no longer a spoiler.
    I myself do not care for spoilers, I'll read everything I find, but I'm trying to explain to you that there people such as Skullcruncher who have seen the trailer but still don't want to be spoiled by knowing character names such as the "green guy". And I'm not talking about Dinobots, once you see them you'll immediately know who they are and I'm sure that everyone on this whole planet who is keeping away from spoilers already knows that Dinobots play a role in the 4th movie, that is a spoiler to some that you can't keep away from. But characters such as the guy you previously mentioned and the "green guy" that look totally unlike their G1 counterparts are the ones people try to hide from because they would prefer to find out and introduced to while watching the film, this makes people more excited and eager to watch this movie than oppose to knowing all characters names the movie consists of before ever seeing it.

My main point is that I'm trying to say is people would like to be introduced to those unknown characters during the film, to give them an element of suprise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    I've been trying to keep away from spoilers as much as possible so that looked great! I'm pleased grimlock(?) is freaking huge as prime riding a standard size grimlock.... well that would be a bit sad.

Whos the green guy? No wait don't tell me I will wait for the movie! Avoiding spoilers is definitely the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Not really sure how I feel about Optimus as a cowboy. But I like the look so far.
    http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...-convoy/17946/

All these trailers look the same to me. Then again, i suppose it is to be expected

I think we should just let Grimlock be accepted... we've seen a dino on the trailer, and we've been bombarded with Grimlocks from toy lists and Toyfair info (next week's US Toyfair will make it even more confirmed as well).

As for the other characters in the trailer, I think we should probably keep the speculation or pairing up of known toy names in a new topic...

We have a green bot, a gun-face bot, a two-headed wing bot, and the one cutting the red car in half (who could be the gun-face bot)... plus a few other background bots, and something at the start that looks like a giant scorpion (to me).

As for the trailer itself, that was a bit of a let-down. At full speed and no long pauses, it's only about 10 seconds of footage... and the final shot of Optimus on Grimlock should have been longer for full effect.

The final shot of Optimus and the beast was just the right length. Just enough to make you go "what did I just see" and want to see it again/see more. Just like a teaser should.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    BFG out of a face?
    How about that whiplash!!

oddly not overly excited by the teaser. some interesting elements, as mentioned by others, the style doesn't appear to have changed too much except characters do seem to have more colour which is nice.

here's hoping the final cut is at least as enjoyable as the first or 3rd movie
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

The CGI looks more cartoonish and less realistic or it just could be that it's not finished yet?

Still not a fan of Bots that look organic... with no kibble to even help guess at what it transforms into.
    This was something Hasbro had trouble getting Bay to apply to the first movie Autobots CGI models... back when they still had some say over the creative process.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    The CGI looks more cartoonish and less realistic or it just could be that it's not finished yet?
    I see that, especially on the close up of Optimus. You can obviously tell it looks unfinished.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Screen caps from Seibertron.com
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Unhappy

I really need to stop paying attention to these trailers and leaked on-set photos. It's just depressing.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.