Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie SPOILER discussion (anything goes)

So is Stinger a clone of Bumblebee? Saw the big AOE merchandise display at BigW and there's a cardboard cutout thing of BB and Stinger and they are exactly the same robot apart from colour.

i noticed that also. Along with Galvatron he should be a human built/ controlled Transformer. From what we've seen he's a Huayra & not a Camaro in the movie. Maybe they use BB as base for robot mode?

It's a long time to sleep, but i wonder if the Dinobots landed here millions of years ago, took the shape of the native beasts & survived the meteor that wiped the rest of the Dinosaurs out?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    It's a long time to sleep, but i wonder if the Dinobots landed here millions of years ago, took the shape of the native beasts & survived the meteor that wiped the rest of the Dinosaurs out?
    If they do that and show the event happening. That'd be amazing!

The Nikko RC Helicopter is a no, not Decepticon but an Autobot according to an image I posted here: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...l#post11044066
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

I don't like Ratchet's chances in TF4 after seeing the new trailer that's out showing him being hunted and shot at. I fear that he might be the "tragic" element that the audience is supposed to endure as a "required plot component" in movies these days. (A significant threat or assumed death can have the same effect... I don't see why they feel required to kill off a character when it is a popular one)

And Megatron fans might see some hope of a return of their beloved character, as the 10-minute preview footage has been revealed to include humans operating Galvatron by remote control... but if the source of that technology is from Megatron and Sentinel Prime, would it be a surprise if the mind of Megatron takes control of the Galvatron body by the end of the movie (to return for the 5th one).

Based on the trailers so far, I'm thinking the movie will be taking this format...
    Humans hunting Autobots (destroy Ratchet), and Optimus is found by Marky Mark.
    The new Human-built bots are released and help with the hunt... but just as Optimus is dealing with Galvatron, the fleet arrives with Lockdown capturing Optimus.
    Drift, who is in Lockdown's army, is inspired (by honour) to help Optimus escape when learning of his heroic exploits.
    To then repel the invasion and save the earth, Drift tells Optimus of the Dinobots, and they go find them.
    The big battle is in Hong Kong, and when Lockdown is defeated, we are left with Megatron's mind becoming active over "Galvatron" who can now control all the human-built drones.
    To be continued in TF5...

Let's see if I'm even remotely close.

Anyone else have plot guesses?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I don't like Ratchet's chances in TF4 after seeing the new trailer that's out showing him being hunted and shot at. I fear that he might be the "tragic" element that the audience is supposed to endure as a "required plot component" in movies these days. (A significant threat or assumed death can have the same effect... I don't see why they feel required to kill off a character when it is a popular one)

And Megatron fans might see some hope of a return of their beloved character, as the 10-minute preview footage has been revealed to include humans operating Galvatron by remote control... but if the source of that technology is from Megatron and Sentinel Prime, would it be a surprise if the mind of Megatron takes control of the Galvatron body by the end of the movie (to return for the 5th one).

Based on the trailers so far, I'm thinking the movie will be taking this format...
    Humans hunting Autobots (destroy Ratchet), and Optimus is found by Marky Mark.
    The new Human-built bots are released and help with the hunt... but just as Optimus is dealing with Galvatron, the fleet arrives with Lockdown capturing Optimus.
    Drift, who is in Lockdown's army, is inspired (by honour) to help Optimus escape when learning of his heroic exploits.
    To then repel the invasion and save the earth, Drift tells Optimus of the Dinobots, and they go find them.
    The big battle is in Hong Kong, and when Lockdown is defeated, we are left with Megatron's mind becoming active over "Galvatron" who can now control all the human-built drones.
    To be continued in TF5...

Let's see if I'm even remotely close.
    I think you are fairly close.
    On another note, the TF4 App revealed that the big spaceship thing that Lockdown is walking away from is called 'The Harbinger Of Doom'. I had to google that but nothing TF related really jumped out at me so assume it's just a generic name.

I still miss Ironhide I didn't see his death coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    I still miss Ironhide I didn't see his death coming.
    Neither did he!
    Nyak nyak nyak

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Neither did he!
    Nyak nyak nyak
    Haha Doesn't help poor sad panda. Love the Mars Attack laugh though