Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Massive March Merchandise Moochings

Quote Originally Posted by Caffinetron View Post
    Snip... Thanks for posting as a link as well. They have stacks of stuff. Are they based in the states, what's purchasing from them like?
    No Worries on this. Matt has hooked me up with a lot of good stuff over the last couple of years for reasonable prices too!
    The quick run down is that he is based in Florida USA. Friendly guy who knows his transformer stuff and won't rip you off with falsely advertising things and excessive postage charges. You can pay paypal too which is great. He only ships stuff out once a week though and his packaging is adequate but not bullet proof. Hope this answers your questions??

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    No Worries on this. Matt has hooked me up with a lot of good stuff over the last couple of years for reasonable prices too!
    The quick run down is that he is based in Florida USA. Friendly guy who knows his transformer stuff and won't rip you off with falsely advertising things and excessive postage charges. You can pay paypal too which is great. He only ships stuff out once a week though and his packaging is adequate but not bullet proof. Hope this answers your questions??
    have you got a ;ink for his page?

The link is in his post with the pictures. The link is the name of the site but here it is http://www.transformerland.com/

I've purchased a stack of stuff from him and still will, good seller.

Received my MP 13B Soundblaster today from RK.....

And the coin as well.

And a pic of him free from his confines.....

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

just got my soundblaster today also

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post

One question, what is the best way to get shoulder blasters for Prowl (quality and price)?

On another note, what is the deal with Bumblejumper? I assume its super rare but can anyone elaborate?
    Be careful with purchasing Red Alert and Sideswipe as these figures have been KOed.

As for the prowl missles, are you after the official ones - that you can get by Amazon - or ebay. If it's 3rd party ones your after there's Chimungmung.com

Dr Wu stuff for both Prowl and Bluestreak - includes 3 variant missles
    http://chimungmung.com/index.php?cPath=30_53

or the Before and After makers - for both as well - contains only 1 set of missles but compensates with sticker sheet for the characters
    http://chimungmung.com/index.php?cPath=30_112

Both missles set are good quality and matches the coloring of the toy well, they also fit nicely as side missles in car mode. Plastic quality is good, matches MPs if I may say so and doesn't make the figure look cheap. The chrome doesn't look cheap as well, it really enhances the figure - both versions.

Ive pm'd you some pics of what I have - Dr Wu for Bluestreak and Before and After for Prowl.

Bumblejumper is rare and expensive because of the demand created for this happy mistake. It's a whole new character name coined by the fans since it wasn't given an official one (well officially now it's Bumper) and was packaged by mistake in either a Bumblebee or Cliffjumper card instead of one it's very own - hence Bumblejumper. Link below for wikia . I got mine affordably priced on ebay in a BIN lot.

http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Bumblejumper
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Received these yesterday :

Picked up Ironhide yesterday at Big W , for $5 I couldn't say no and besides he was 1 of only 2 "Commander" figures in the store.

...and with great thanks to Fatbot for procuring these for me on his recent trip; the Generations Mincons are a cool nod to the "Gotta Catch 'Em All"-era of TFs with some Gestalt-based compromises, quite fun though.

• Heavytread

• Runway

• Windshear

• Centuritron

So I have been a bit slack with taking photos this month but below is my score this month.

Getting so close to completing my G1 collection but these bloody Masterpiece figures keep distracting me

Covenant of Primus from my local Big W.