Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: TakTom TF4 "Lost Age" Advance toyline

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I want a road train!
    Optimus outback road train.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Could this be Movie Wheeljack, hopefully with the Wheeljack not Que head?
    Close enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Hopefully for him, Ultra Magnus won't come along and rip his ears off.

It's good to finally see the Wheeljack head being released, but a shame that it is a store exclusive in Japan instead of the main Advanced line... which will make it expensive.

According to the Hasbro people at BotCon, they have no plans to bring over / release any of the JP Advanced figures. That could change later, but at this time, don't expect it.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It's good to finally see the Wheeljack head being released, but a shame that it is a store exclusive in Japan instead of the main Advanced line... which will make it expensive.

According to the Hasbro people at BotCon, they have no plans to bring over / release any of the JP Advanced figures. That could change later, but at this time, don't expect it.
    Looks a bit silly to me. Dumbo elephant ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Looks a bit silly to me. Dumbo elephant ears.
    Matrixhead

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Matrixhead
    Hah, exactly what I thought. Hope Optimus doesn't go trying to stuff this guy in his chest

Official images of two more Advanced figures - AD-27 Deluxe Bumblebee and AD-28 Snarl.

These are August items, but likely to be after the Aeon store exclusive Wheeljack, which has a release on the 8th of August.

Looks like AD-18 and AD-19 must have been cancelled, as their names or forms were never revealed, and should have been released last month.

According to TF Source there is a AD31 Ultimate Optimus Prime coming in November. It uses the Leader Optimus Prime mould and features remoulded parts and metallic paint apps. Note that the black and white photos are placeholder images. Here's Seibertron's article on it.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Official images of two more Advanced figures - AD-27 Deluxe Bumblebee and AD-28 Snarl.

These are August items, but likely to be after the Aeon store exclusive Wheeljack, which has a release on the 8th of August.

Looks like AD-18 and AD-19 must have been cancelled, as their names or forms were never revealed, and should have been released last month.
    I've pre-ordered that BB. maybe the 18 and 19 are being held off till the movie releases in more parts of the world, to allow for "lack of character Knowledge" going into the movie, maybe they represent someone that doesn't appear in the trailers.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    According to TF Source there is a AD31 Ultimate Optimus Prime coming in November. It uses the Leader Optimus Prime mould and features remoulded parts and metallic paint apps. Note that the black and white photos are placeholder images. Here's Seibertron's article on it.
    I bought Leader Prime locally the other day, now I'm wondering if I should take him back and pre-order this when it pops up on anime Export.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)