Uhm, so... hi!

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Lessee... I've been collecting transformers since they first came out (as a wee babby, I'm only half grey at this point), sold them all when I was a teen, and I've been trying to buy back my favourites ever since. Uhm, mostly collect Generations and MP figs, but grabbed most of Armada and Energon, and I think nearly all of Cybertron... sucker for the big guys too; baseformers and gestalts. Got a moderate stack of G1 stuff that I've mostly repaired from bits and scrap, missing guns and with random headmasters where appropriate, but probably still some of my favourites. Oh... and a bunch of Beast Wars stuff, which is kind of how I first got back into transformers after selling it all the first time (except Cosmos and Sludge, because everyone keeps their first tfs right?)

Oh, I live in Perth, so maybe a few of you might have seen me floating around at Nexus or lurking on Ozfigurama (think I'm like one of the 3 transformers guys over there :P)... figured it was probably time for me to join in over here, and lurk *slightly* less!