Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers 30th Anniversary Masterpiece Fan's Choice

Default Transformers 30th Anniversary Masterpiece Fan's Choice

I'm not completely sure what this is yet, but it appears to be a voting list for the next Masterpiece toy. But a Fortress Maximux Masterpiece doesn't make a lot of sense...

List believed to be:

1 - Fort Max (G1)
    2 - God Ginrai/Powermaster Prime (G1)
    3 - Star Saber (Transformers: Victory)
    4 - Dai Atlas (Transformers: Zone)
    5 - Optimus Primal (Beast Wars)
    6 - Lio Convoy (Beast Wars II)
    7 - Big Convoy (Beast Wars Neo)
    8 - Fire Convoy (Car Robots)
    9 - Optimus Prime (Armada)
    10 - Optimus Prime (Energon)
    11 - Galaxy Convoy (Galaxy Force)

Thanks OptionZero
    Which brings us to where we are today...

fort max masterpiece could be interesting..................and expensive.

Yeah, they are Autobot Leaders from Japanes continuities... sorta.

Still not sure what the vote is actually for, or if it is a vote.

Wishful thinking only but:

Hopefully it means the winner of the vote will get made as a special for the 30th Anniversary next year. Primal would be awesome. But as if Fort Max wouldn't win it.

Lol. Masterpiece Super-Pants Prime
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Iriorne is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Hopefully if Fortress Maximus wins he'll be roughly the same size as the current MP line in robot mode. I like the way he's treated in the IDW comics as being a large bot, but not a city-former. I don't find any of the other choices particularly interesting.

I would just like them to concentrate on G1. The recent quality has really made collecting the MP line exciting once again with Soundwave (cassettes) and Sideswipe, Red Alert and Prowl, Bluestreak and Smokescreen which all aren't Optimus or Seekers!

really, the way they are re-engineering G1 characters is amazing and they shouldn't stop their progress.

Agree with Kaiden, I would prefer the MP line concentrate on G1 (although I don't begrudge them the G2 Sideswipe repaint since they'll presumably be getting more value from the mould), so I'll be voting for Fort Max. Way too many characters to 'MP' before doing another Prime.

I sincerely hope that FortMax barely rates a mention, the proposal of a Masterpiece version of him is absurd as the G1 figure already IS a masterpiece IMO.

Whilst I imagine that Star Saber or Ginrai will likely garner the most votes, I would really-REALLY-REALLY like to see & own a Masterpiece Beast Convoy/Optimus Primal - I would then be completely satiated in my feelings towards Beast Wars' representation in the scheme of the brand's 30th Anniversary celebrations.

I know there would be a helluva lot of Beast Wars fans world-wide that would be feeling very much excited at this prospect, we simply must keep an eye out for when & where Takara starts polling fans on this - Any assistance from our Japanese reading/speaking members would be grandly appreciated (By me at least).

Hey VERNO!, you seeing this news mate?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I sincerely hope that FortMax barely rates a mention, the proposal of a Masterpiece version of him is absurd as the G1 figure already IS a masterpiece IMO.
    That's what they said about Soundwave.

Whilst I imagine that Star Saber or Ginrai will likely garner the most votes, I would really-REALLY-REALLY like to see & own a Masterpiece Beast Convoy/Optimus Primal - I would then be completely satiated in my feelings towards Beast Wars' representation in the scheme of the brand's 30th Anniversary celebrations.

I know there would be a helluva lot of Beast Wars fans world-wide that would be feeling very much excited at this prospect, we simply must keep an eye out for when & where Takara starts polling fans on this - Any assistance from our Japanese reading/speaking members would be grandly appreciated (By me at least).

Hey VERNO!, you seeing this news mate?
    It says 'Awards', it doesn't really mention voting, or if there is, exactly what it's for... I say "SUMMON THE SYDNEYY"!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    That's what they said about Soundwave.
    Difference is though, Soundwave deserved the treatment. ...

It says 'Awards', it doesn't really mention voting, or if there is, exactly what it's for... I say "SUMMON THE SYDNEYY"!!
    I was going off of what TFW2005 had reported regarding the matter, some clarification on it by the mysterious SYDNEYY doesn't sound like a bad idea though.