View Poll Results: So, will you be buying the 2014 MP-3 Grimlock toy here?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • - Yes, at the full $130 price in case it sells out before a sale

13 23.21%
  • - Yes, but only if it goes on sale for $100

4 7.14%
  • - Yes, but only if it goes on sale for $80

3 5.36%
  • - No, I will import it online

2 3.57%
  • - No, I already have the earlier version

28 50.00%
  • - No, I'm not even interested in it

6 10.71%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Will you be buying the 2014 MP-3 Grimlock?

It might be here in July.

Sorry, I seemed to have left that out in the first post.

I voted 'Yes under $100' I already have both Takara and Hasbro version, I am not sure if I can justify it

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It might be here in July.

Sorry, I seemed to have left that out in the first post.
    ah cool thanks... will wait then. thinking of getting 2 to play with, one on Dino mode and Alt mode then i can leave my MP08 in the display cabinet

Destron Warrior Guest

I'll wait and have a look at the scaled third party releases later this year then decide.

Default Grimlock

I'm pretty new here so sorry if I'm in the wrong thread. I purchased a US Hasbro Masterpiece Grimlock, I received it today but appears to have been opened and resealed. It was descripted as Factory Sealed. I have messaged the seller and waiting for a response. I'm a little concerned as there are KO's. I tried to google with no luck but I was looking for a HASBRO vs KO comparison guide. I've found photo comparisons before for previous counterfeits. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Quote Originally Posted by JimiArch View Post
    I'm pretty new here so sorry if I'm in the wrong thread. I purchased a US Hasbro Masterpiece Grimlock, I received it today but appears to have been opened and resealed. It was descripted as Factory Sealed. I have messaged the seller and waiting for a response. I'm a little concerned as there are KO's. I tried to google with no luck but I was looking for a HASBRO vs KO comparison guide. I've found photo comparisons before for previous counterfeits. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    The 2014 release with the rectangular box and the vertical band? No KOs to my understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    The 2014 release with the rectangular box and the vertical band? No KOs to my understanding.
    I was more thinking someone swapping the Hasbro figure inside for one of the many loose KO's on ebay.
    Reading that back now does sound a little paranoid, I'm probably just jumping to conclusions.

Well Im just happy I got the earlier release sold at TRU - the one in the clear plastic case instead of a proper box. I can't remember how much was he sold back then, but I think I got him on sale or something... it was around the same time they sold MP Rodimus without a trailer version...so I voted NO, I already have the earlier version
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I haven't gotten any other versions of this and it was one of my favourites when I was younger so yes I'll most likely be grabbing this!

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Well Im just happy I got the earlier release sold at TRU - the one in the clear plastic case instead of a proper box. I can't remember how much was he sold back then, but I think I got him on sale or something...
    That version features more tampos on the shoulders, exclusive to that version, bringing MP Grimlock more in line with the G1 toy.

For the record, it was $149.99 AUD.