Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Australian Exclusives listing from Hasbro

Default Australian Exclusives listing from Hasbro

Big Thanks to Hasbro Australia for passing this list onto the fans through this site, as it will give us an idea of what "should" be here... and plan ahead or budget accordingly. The list only covers items up until July, and specific dates are estimates ONLY - retailers may have the items at their warehouse by that date, but might decide to release them to stores for a specific promotion later.
    Other items may also be expected here during that time or later, but Hasbro may have kept them off this list if they are not yet ready to be revealed, or a retailer is still considering them... or they weren't signed up at the time of this list.
    (Items not on this list that are known to be an American store exclusive are less likely to be here though.)

All of these items have been revealed globally already, so feel free to pass on a link to this topic to other Australian fans, but there is not much here that would interest non-Australians.
    I have included any official images that have have already been officially released.

NOTE - details can and will change, as this list is a little old (I know two details have already changed), so I have edited where necessary to include current known information.

- - - BIG W - - -

17-May-14 (A5871) - TRA BEAST HUNTERS Commander 2-pack Assort (Shockwave/Bombshock & Optimus/Predaking) (could be both packs, but only Shockwave was listed) - OUT AMERICA (2013)

17-May-14 (A7757) - TRA MOVIE 4 RID Bumblebee and Stinger Scene Pack (could be Bumblebee, Stinger, Strafe 3-pack)

4-Jun-14 (A7758) - TRA MOVIE 4 Movie Legion Pack Assort (could include all six - Optimus, Bumblebee, Stinger, Grimlock, Hound, Lockdown)

11-Jun-14 (A7782) - TRA MOVIE 4 12" TITAN HERO W/WEAPONS (should be Optimus & Grimlock)

- - - TARGET - - -

17-May-14 (A7772) - TRA MOVIE 4 12" Optimus Prime (should be the Silver Knight Optimus)

17-May-14 (A7771) - TRA MOVIE 4 GENERATIONS Voyager Grimlock & Deluxe Silver Knight Optimus 2 Pack

4-Jun-14 (A7858) - TRA MOVIE 4 CONSTRUCT-BOTS Optimus Rider with Dinobot Grimlock

18-Jun-14 (A7769) - TRA MOVIE 4 RID Silver Knight Optimus Prime (should be the "un-deco" First Edition Optimus)

- - - KMART - - -

17-May-14 (A7781) - TRA MOVIE 4 12" Talking Titan Asst (should be Optimus)

17-May-14 (A6551) - TRA MOVIE 4 16" Titan Champions (could just be Grimlock & Optimus, which are not store exclusives in America) - OUT AMERICA

- - - MYER - - -

5-Mar-14 (A4322) - TRA MOVIE 4 PLATINUM EDITION Gaia Unicron vs Optimus (HK exclusive from Dec 2012) - OUT HERE

26-Feb-14 (A7286) - TRA PLATINUM EDITION YOTH Optimus Prime CNY (pushed back to May) - OUT HERE

17-May-14 (A9181) - TRA MOVIE 4 PLATINUM EDITION Voyager Optimus Prime and Grimlock - OUT HERE

- - - TOYSRUS - - -

26-Feb-14 (A5915) - TRA PLATINUM EDITION YOTH Supreme Starscream CNY (CANCELLED HERE)

2-Jul-14 (A8734) - TRA Masterpiece Grimlock - OUT AMERICA

2-Jul-14 (A7743) - TRA Masterpiece Prowl

2-Jul-14 (A9948) - TRA Masterpiece Sunstorm

30-Jul-14 (A7726) - TRA MOVIE 4 GENERATIONS Then & Now/Evolutions Bumblebee

30-Jul-14 (A7755) - TRA MOVIE 4 GENERATIONS Then & Now/Evolutions Dinobot Slug - OUT SINGAPORE

30-Jul-14 (A7754) - TRA MOVIE 4 GENERATIONS Then & Now/Evolutions Strafe - OUT SINGAPORE

30-Jul-14 (A7742) - TRA MOVIE 4 GENERATIONS Then & Now/Evolutions Grimlock

(as noted by Sinnertwin in previous topics, TRU should also be getting the Evolutions Optimus set, but maybe it is after July since it is not on this list)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

On Tuesday I contacted four of the Chain stores via their website Customer Service contact pages... to offer to promote for free on our site, any upcoming Movie exclusives (because we already know 22 American ones... and this after all is the site where their target customer of those limited edition exclusives interact).

- ToysRUs said “we do not have transformer items exclusive to Toys R Us Australia at this time”.
    - Target said “we are unable to help you with your request.”
    - Kmart said “we are not in a position to give out this information.”
    - Myer replied to say that it was passed onto another department, and still hadn't heard anything from them by the end of the week.

- BigW didn’t have a contact email, so couldn’t get anything in writing from them.

ToysRUs used to be the only one I could trust for information... so its a shame that they are now the least reliable by telling us the opposite of what we've known for months.

So on Thursday I fired off an email to Hasbro, asking the same thing, and got a reply the next day.
    As TRU have gone down in reliability, Hasbro have certainly gone up.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Items that are known to be store exclusives in America that are NOT on the list above (since there are already at least 22, it can be tough to keep track of them all). I've noted the US stores to help track them down if you know someone over there, or will be over there in the next couple months.

Reasons for NOT being on the list above include (in order from most likely to least likely)...
    - we are not getting it
    - we might be getting it after July
    - it might be a general release item, so isn't on the "Store Exclusive" list (like First Edition Optimus, which was a general release here)
    - I have guessed something wrong when pairing up a known item to a vague product listing.
    - A store has signed up for it since that list was generated.

Then & Now/Evolutions Optimus Prime (Classics Voyager & AOE Voyager) (US TRU)
    (this is listed on our TRU Database for release, so might just be after July).

Bumblebee (TF2 Legion) & Strafe (BW Basic Terrorsaur) (US Walmart)

Optimus Prime (TF2 Legion) & Grimlock (TFE Basic Cruellock) (US Walmart)

Stinger (TF2 Legion Sideways) & Slug (BWNeo Deluxe Guildart) (US Walmart)

Construct-Bots Bumblebee (Rider) & Stinger (Rider), & Strafe (Dinobot) (US Walmart)

Flip/Smash & Change Silver Knight Optimus Prime (US Target)

Battle Masters Silver Knight Optimus Prime (remould) & Grimlock (new) (US Target)

It would be a shame if we don't end up getting the Walmart sets with Guildart and BW Laserbeak... and yet get stuck with ALL the different Titans.

(it is worth noting that Myer is supposed to be lining up a number of collector exclusives this year, which must be after July, now that everything of theirs on the list is already out)
    Last edited by griffin; 25th May 2014 at 02:33 AM.

Interesting.
    I'll have to double check when i'm back on normal people time, but from what i've heard, Sunstorm is now a Myer exclusive -TrU did have 600 booked in but passed on the $124.99 price point & the TrU MP Grimlock is the MV4 AoE Leader at $124.99, while the Supreme Starscrean was cancelled, wasn't it?

Yes, the YOTH Starscream was cancelled and the YOTH Optimus was pushed back... which were the two items I was referring to, and will edit later.

A7758 - TRA MOVIE 4 Movie Legion Pack
    4-Jun-14 - BIG W
    Could be one of these packs?
    Wishful thinking maybe, I really want that BW Strafe redeco.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    Could be one of these packs?
    Wishful thinking maybe, I really want that BW Strafe redeco.
    I'm right there with you in that thinking TinyJazz, I want that Terrorsaur & Guiledart something fierce!

It is indeed those Legion packs. I had to do some searching for the product codes (which was great that they were included), and found out the two top ones I wasn't sure of. I am about to edit the first post to include the official images and names that I know.

Kinda annoying that TRU offerings all seem 'late to the party'. Hope it's at least beginning of July and not the end. They should all be out now to cash in on the movie at the earliest convenience. They obviously don't want my cash!

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Kinda annoying that TRU offerings all seem 'late to the party'. Hope it's at least beginning of July and not the end. They should all be out now to cash in on the movie at the earliest convenience. They obviously don't want my cash!
    My theory is that most of these will now be mid-year toy sales exclusives. Since TRU normally holds their toy sale a bit later (I think, only been here a year) it makes sense that theirs have slightly later dates.

Very good news that Australian fans might finally be able to get an affordable FOC Grimlock, and that we're getting the Beast Wars redecos.

But, but, now we have nothing to complain about, if we're getting the exclusives. At least were catching up on the tail end of Beast Hunters, too!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    But, but, now we have nothing to complain about, if we're getting the exclusives. At least were catching up on the tail end of Beast Hunters, too!
    Don't worry. One of the exclusives is Silver Knight Optimus Prime, so we'll have plenty to complain about.

Just think: we might all have to agree to buy one, if we don't want to still be seeing them clogging up the shelves in 2017!