Approximate Retail Price - $46.50
Approximate Size - 14cm
Allegiance - Decepticon
Alt-mode – Tank and Particle Cannon
Main Features/Gimmicks – Targetmaster Partner Catgut
Main Colours – Black, Grey, Orange
Main Accessories – Catgut, Missile

Robot Mode
Not the prettiest colour scheme but very faithful to G1 Treadshot. What is disappointing is that given the relative uniqueness of G1 Treadshots helmet they could not be bothered to represent it here, instead simply keeping the original molds head with a new colour scheme. It makes you wonder, considering the original G1 Treadshots helmet and calves, if perhaps Classics Megatron would not have been a better choice and then this mold could have been used for Gutcruncher, who indeed had a shoulder cannon and tank tracks in his robot mode. Despite these misgivings I still think it is an ok looking robot with decent articulation and poseability.

Tank Mode
Given the name ‘Tread – Shot’ I guess a tank was a good choice for the character. Again, the colour scheme is a tad off putting but G1 faithful and I’ve loved the mold since it was used for Warpath back in the day. A great looking tank with lots of weapons

Transformation
Not too easy but doesn’t take very long, all one would expect from a figure based on a Generations mold.

Catgut

The Arms Micron partner mold they chose for Catgut was a good choice and he looks good in both modes. Good G1 homage colour scheme and overall much more impressive than TFSS Frenzy was when he arrived with TFSS Barricade. Certainly an excellent inclusion and adds a lot to the pair.

Overall
A decent homage to G1 Action Master Treadshot and his (Targetmaster) partner Catgut. Comes with a good bio and the materials feel of better quality than some of the other club figures. Except for an ugly colour scheme (which the G1 toy had anyway) and the disappointing lack of a new head quite a good figure pair of figures overall and a welcome addition to the subscription service.