Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Transformer Search website... by me!

Looks and works brilliantly Kurdt, bloody well done!

Well 10 days in and i have 5 users but no submissions. Not to say i'm disappointed; to be honest i'm pretty relieved i have no more work to do! This was an interesting experience (as a developer) to get up and running but as i think i realised about half way through, it's a lot of work and not many people can really be bothered can they :P

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Well 10 days in and i have 5 users but no submissions. Not to say i'm disappointed; to be honest i'm pretty relieved i have no more work to do! This was an interesting experience (as a developer) to get up and running but as i think i realised about half way through, it's a lot of work and not many people can really be bothered can they :P
    I really would submit stuff to you but the best I could do for you would be photos on my desk with Lego Minifigs, Apple Keyboards and Commander Shepard in the background. If you don't have a problem with it I guess I could submit the text to you and someone else later could submit good light boxed pics.

Found a bug. Every time I go back to the sites home page I have to log in again. Browser is Safari Version 8.0 (10600.1.22)
    Last edited by DELTAprime; 26th September 2014 at 06:27 PM.

Hey Kurdt, would you like photos of packaging also or just keep it toy related?