Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Toy updates from Hasbro Australia

Quote Originally Posted by laproblematique View Post
    Do we know when we'll be seeing the Leader Thundercracker on amazon.com etc.?

I've got about $120 worth of Myer credit, what are the chances we'll see something from the generations line ala YOTH Optimus Prime, Predaking or Omega Supreme in the next year? I'll be upset if I have to use it on more bayformers!
    Leader Thundercracker is next year, I'm pretty sure it's part of Combiner wars which is 2015.

YotH Prime is sold out long long ago. I highly doubt we'll get either Predaking or Omega Supreme as they were part of 2013; you're better off getting them online.

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBuyer View Post
    Leader Thundercracker is next year, I'm pretty sure it's part of Combiner wars which is 2015.

YotH Prime is sold out long long ago. I highly doubt we'll get either Predaking or Omega Supreme as they were part of 2013; you're better off getting them online.
    Thanks for the quick response. Do we know roughly how far into 2015 for Thundercracker?

I was wondering if Myer will be getting any of the 'higher end' figures like YOTH MP and the others in the near foreseeable future but I haven't seen any announcements for similar price point figures. Can anybody confirm if it's just AoE that will be hitting Myer's shelves in the next 12 months?

I was wondering if Myer will be getting any of the 'higher end' figures like YOTH MP and the others in the near foreseeable future but I haven't seen any announcements for similar price point figures. Can anybody confirm if it's just AoE that will be hitting Myer's shelves in the next 12 months?
    I think AOE is all the exclusives that have been announced by Hasbro so far. AFAIK, the Hasbro Asia "Year of the..." products haven't been announced yet for the 2015 CNY.

We got the YOTS Omega (sold really well at Big W) and YOTS Optimus (didn't sell at Kmart) .

Myer have got the most recent premium/platinum releases, including oddballs like the Arms Micron Prime/Unicron set, and they charge a premium too, and if they keep selling expect to see more.

Thanks for the quick response. Do we know roughly how far into 2015 for Thundercracker?

Like others have said, Myer stocks the premium stuff outside of Masterpiece, which Toys R Us stock instead. The only reason Myer sold YotH Prime is because it's classified as a Platinum Edition release instead of the usual Masterpiece line.

Thundercracker was just announced and doesn't have a date in the US yet let alone here.

Thanks for the help guys.

I guess I'll have to keep an ear out for the more premium platinum series on Myer's shelves and will just keep amazon credit for Leader Thundercracker and other generations/classics figures.

Just noting what the update confirms that we are missing this year in Australia, and what Australian retailers missed out on in sales... the best line in ages - Generations 2014.
    (minus Brainstorm, Chromia, Windblade and Arcee - but we got Jetfire here)

So pretty... and so exciting when most of them arrived the other day in one bulk lot. (I haven't felt that in a while, after all these endless Movie toys and gimmick lines).
    Some of these are not Generations toys, as other toys arrived at the same time, and ended up in the group shots...

I was planning to have those sent from BBTS when the last three were released - Brainstorm, Arcee, Chromia - but buying for others pushed my POL up to $960... so had to ship it two weeks ago.

It's such a shame that so much importing has to be done, for one of the best mix of new homage toys in a long while.

cool pics seeing it all together. I would have liked to see these on Australian shelves, but at the same time I still would have imported a lot to save money.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

There's only 1 out of the 25( not counting the exclusive Jetfire) toys pictured that i've seen at Aus retail so far. Brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    There's only 1 out of the 25( not counting the exclusive Jetfire) toys pictured that i've seen at Aus retail so far. Brilliant.
    which one was that?
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)