Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Play With This Too...

After what happened, they should stop the teasing and start showing us actual solid products.

The platypus is adorable. Anyone know where to get one? Will they have a table at Botcon?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

The platypus will be sold in their online store. They will not be ready until after BotCon.

My review of the Saw Slasher Scythe weapon intended to be used by the Bloodbath and Sir Pythanore figures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZHUwvlORrA

From Get Right Robot's Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/17591018580...type=1&theater

You want more? Fine. Let's do this. PLAY WITH THIS TOO! That's right. The wizards behind this project have been kind enough to provide some prototypes and renders for us all to drool over! Although we may not get the entire team, we hope one or two members get to come hang out with TheChosenPrime.com Family! However, the DESOLATAUR will be in attendance and on display!

So renders of future product? Plus we have seen silhouettes of Boneyard (not-Grimlock) lately. I'm hoping we see a render of him!

I see they posted another weapon render on their Facebook page. Seems to be the mace weapon they advertised with their Jetstrike and Sir Fangramore LeVenomous figures.

I sort of wish they would release these on Shapeways just so we could try them out on MOTUC figures while they are re-working their plans.

I just cannot keep up with all the figures, weapons and heads they show off. Ii am lost in a sea of Transformers references and other versions i dont understand.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    I just cannot keep up with all the figures, weapons and heads they show off. Ii am lost in a sea of Transformers references and other versions i dont understand.
    Well I do have a wiki page listing of all their designs.

http://en.wikialpha.org/wiki/Play_With_This_Too

They have a whole toy line planned, the question is what figures will they be able to get off the ground?

As for that mace, it was seen in the hands of several of their toys. All their "Strikers" had it (aka the Pretender Seekers), one of their snakemen was carrying it, and these two bat-dudes had it. So if they have made CAD models for it, many of their figures have had one piece more completed.

Play With This Too posted this render image today. According to Facebook talk it's a shield/melee weapon, and we will be seeing more come BotCon.