Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
It's not DHL or Australia Post... it's the airport luggage-handlers (in that video), who have no accountability or responsibility to treat the "luggage" with any element of care. Particularly if *their* bosses have them on a tight schedule or don't pay them enough to take pride in their work.

It's probably why Australia Post stopped having "fragile" stickers, because they know how the airport workers operate... and figured that they couldn't do anything about it, or couldn't risk the airport workers refusing to handle their freight in retaliation.
I realise it's not Aus post that is directly responsible for this... I was merely jesting at the possibility that the same airport sub contractors in that video handled my parcel. If they are so hard done by when it comes to pay and gratitude for the job they are doing then they should look for another job instead of taking it out on other peoples property. In my job when I'm stumped by a a particularly difficult issue or get some pressure from my boss to complete certain tasks in certain time frames I don't start flinging my users computers around the room