Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Combiner Wars wave 1 toys official images

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    Wait.... Motormaster shares that mould? How... awful. I'm skipping Motormaster if that's the case. I'll probably just get his Stunticon limbs then.

I don't really want these guys as combiners anyway; just G1 classic charactes.
    The official images for Motormaster were mirrored in the first post of this topic.
    I think it is just the head that does it for robot mode, but truck mode is so unlike Motormaster, it's like the Cloud Starscream - the Gen1 colours might work, but it's not Gen1 Starscream in jet mode.

The individual toy images don't really bother me as I'll be displaying them as Superion and Menasor. I'm not going to complain because I'll be buying them anyway
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

It'd make sense to release Optimus first from a business and marketing point of view, but no Bumblebee or Grimlock? Shame on you, Hasbro, shame. on. you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    It'd make sense to release Optimus first from a business and marketing point of view, but no Bumblebee or Grimlock? Shame on you, Hasbro, shame. on. you.
    It's a comic-book tie in and they're not involved in the stories for various reasons.

I think that would be tongue in cheek, as it would be surprising to not have toys of those two characters padding out a new toyline after so many of each this year.

So if the IDW comic has hinted that Slingshot is dead, I wonder what happened to Wildrider?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    So if the IDW comic has hinted that Slingshot is dead, I wonder what happened to Wildrider?
    He retired and bought a farm where he planted an energon garden which he tends to during the day.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    Wait.... Motormaster shares that mould? How... awful. I'm skipping Motormaster if that's the case. I'll probably just get his Stunticon limbs then.

I don't really want these guys as combiners anyway; just G1 classic charactes.
    Personally I think Motormaster looks better than prime in both modes, I won't be getting the prime but I'll very likely be getting the Motormaster.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I really hope a third party manufacturer or Takara make a Slingshot pronto. No love for Alpha
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Personally I think Motormaster looks better than prime in both modes, I won't be getting the prime but I'll very likely be getting the Motormaster.
    A lot of people have been saying that since they were revealed. Prime was revealed first and everyone was all "That's a terrible mold". Then the Stunticons announcement a few days later it was "I like him as Motormaster more. It's not so bad now".
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.