Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Have u ever rejected a TF?

it was the thought that counted you MONSTER
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

I've never gotten a TF for a present, and I don't really like to take stuff back, so no.

Man, reading all the responses so far , STL is getting crucified
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Man, reading all the responses so far , STL is getting crucified
    Poor STL...

Looks like you're gonna be in the doghouse for quite a while...

If it's a free gift, why wouldn't you keep it to use for trades or regifting. And it's so hard to find a girl who will go to the trouble of chasing up toys for a their geekish significant other - you don't want to lose that 'rare feature' by rejecting her efforts in any way. If you don't give some sort of positive appreciation, toys aren't the only thing she's gonna stop giving you...
    Besides, if a girl with a willingness to buy you toys is a problem, there's plenty of us here who'll be happy to take her off your hands.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

OH dude IMO bad move............
    I think it's incredibly rude to reject gifts...
    Even if I don't really want it, I just smile and say "Thankyou".
    When it comes to things like this, especially with your missus, you have to take it.
    She was expecting you to be over the moon. I mean, I am assuming she knows you'd prefer a Transformer over cloths, so she's done something really nice and got you a Transformer. Even though the price wasn't a good one, how much you save getting it else where? What 5, 8 bucks? It is also her money, so you aren't spending anything, you've saved 27, gotten a Transformer, and most importantly, made her happy by the excitement/joy you get from her gift. It is a Win, Win, Win situation.
    it was the thought that counted you MONSTER
    Besides, if a girl with a willingness to buy you toys is a problem, there's plenty of us here who'll be happy to take her off your hands.
    +1

Like I said, crucified.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Aw come on. Do I look crucified to you folks? She understood totally, I've trained her well. She didn't mind at all as she knows I buy the majority of stuff at sale prices hence my crazy shopping expeditions at sale times And she knows my price benchmarks are $35 for Voyager, $20 a Deluxe so nothing to murder me about. She just thought I might want him early since I'm so obsessed with this "G1" thing.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection