Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jagex Transformers Universe Closing in January 2015

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I have to correct you there, it was the 2011 Botcon because I was there and set up a character name.
    They were excited and it had a lot of potential, just never seemed to find it's own direction.
    Yep, I got interviewed on camera about the game while there. Never saw that video pop up anywhere though (thank Primus)

They did come up with a lot of interesting designs/looks for new Autobot and Decepticon characters for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Yep, I got interviewed on camera about the game while there. Never saw that video pop up anywhere though (thank Primus)

They did come up with a lot of interesting designs/looks for new Autobot and Decepticon characters for the game.
    ha, yea, I got a free t-shirt for being part of a group yelling at a camera being all excited. I don't know if that footage ever turned up anywhere.
    That was a good Botcon!
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

More concept art from the Universe game, now that it is closed.

There is so much detail in these, they must have taken ages to compose.
    It's not like flat-panel designs of most other Transformers games, these had a lot of detailing and glow lighting to them.
    Maybe this excessive level of detail was just way too ambitious of them (considering the extra cost of needing to compose two modes for each character, which halves the amount of completed game characters compared to other games), and led to the delays... and eventual closure before it even fully started.