Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G'Day from a new member in Brisbane

Default G'Day from a new member in Brisbane

Hi all,

Just found this today after searching for TF forums. I am a mature age (yes I a mid 30's) collector getting back into the game after 2 decades. So much has changed.

I love TF's, favourites are Skywarp and Wheeljack.

I wanted to say hi, and introduce myself

I cannot find any information on 'want to buy' or 'want to sell' threads, and hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I am starting from scratch and wanting to buy in bulk or singles for my collection

Cheers
    Michael

Hi Michael,

Welcome aboard! Always good to increase the Brisbane clan!

In regards to sales forums, I think they 'unlock' with rank. Basically, just be active in the community and I'm sure in time you'll get access.

What's your poison? G1? CHUG? Masterpieces?

Hi there,

Okay cool. I thought this would be good place to start to see if people sell their items.

My poison is anything out there figure wise. I like G1, but anything really

Looking to buy ion bulk preferably but happy to buy singles

Buying in bulk ehhhh... have a look at this for a listing (not that I am endorsing it)– it certainly is 'BULK' lol!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271726588385

Seriously though, everyone on the forum is great – I am sure you will have a blast.

Thanks for that.
    Where is the best place to add threads for 'want to buy' etc

Welcome fellow bot!!!!

Like Facepunches said, post a few more times, whether here or in other threads and you'll get access to other parts of the forum that includes sales. Dosen't take too long
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Thanks for the advice.
    Do you get notified of the granted access?

nope, you will just be moved from rank 1 (which you are now... under your username in the heading of your posts) to rank 3 (basic member - as per the title under my username in the heading of this post).

And that's all you need to access the sales forums. It comes whenever the mods deem you to be a contributor more than someone who is solely here for the purpose of taking advantage of this place where the fans come together.

Quote Originally Posted by xlojnr View Post
    nope, you will just be moved from rank 1 (which you are now... under your username in the heading of your posts) to rank 3 (basic member - as per the title under my username in the heading of this post).

And that's all you need to access the sales forums. It comes whenever the mods deem you to be a contributor more than someone who is solely here for the purpose of taking advantage of this place where the fans come together.
    What xlojnr said
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Greetings and Welcome to OZformers!
    Glad you've decided to join us.

Any pics of your collection? - Whack 'em here if you haven't already as we LOVE to see the collections of others.