Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Thread: Combiner Wars Toyline: Rumors, Speculation, Ideas etc

Oops, sorry... I was so caught up in the moment, I forgot what topic we were in.

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    I meant to just make a joke, but it looks like I accidentally started a political discussion. Sorry everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Speaking of which, maybe lets move on from the political pot shots (which I do rather enjoy) and get back on topic
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Oops, sorry... I was so caught up in the moment, I forgot what topic we were in.
    I kinda enjoyed it . It's so hard to have a political discussion even with intelligent people without it turning into a big argument because of differing opinions. It seems that the issue of politicians spending tax-payers money on frivolous and self serving things such as helicopter rides to party fundraisers at golf clubs was something we could all agree on

The really bad bit is now I want one of those fembot helicopter limbs to repaint into a Bronwyn Bishop-esque Transformer.

Dammit...now my stupid brain is putting together a whole Tony Abbott Cabinet combiner. Groove into Chris Pyne...Joe Hockey into the only car-mold...budgie-smuggler-esque combined-mode colour scheme with blue tie deco...

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    The really bad bit is now I want one of those fembot helicopter limbs to repaint into a Bronwyn Bishop-esque Transformer.

Dammit...now my stupid brain is putting together a whole Tony Abbott Cabinet combiner. Groove into Chris Pyne...Joe Hockey into the only car-mold...budgie-smuggler-esque combined-mode colour scheme with blue tie deco...
    I would totally buy that.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

From a TF group on Facebooks:

Inside Reissue Trypticon's box...

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

It would be nice, but I think they are just doing fan service with some of the sketches.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    If you make a Combiner with four helicopter limbs, is it called Bronwynbishopus?

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    It would be nice, but I think they are just doing fan service with some of the sketches.
    Can anyone see if that's a CW Leader Megs or a G1 gunformer Megs?

If it is a reveal for a Titan-class Unicron, I'm all in for that.

Can anyone see if that's a CW Leader Megs or a G1 gunformer Megs?

If it is a reveal for a Titan-class Unicron, I'm all in for that.
    The Meg's was on the earlier products packaging also. People jumped to the conclusion that it was a new Takara Tomy G1 MP Megatron (Walter P38) because it was on the same cardboard as a sketch of a Prime that looked like MP-10. I really think that some of these sketches are not of upcoming product but just general iconic Transformers.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    The Meg's was on the earlier products packaging also. People jumped to the conclusion that it was a new Takara Tomy G1 MP Megatron (Walter P38) because it was on the same cardboard as a sketch of a Prime that looked like MP-10. I really think that some of these sketches are not of upcoming product but just general iconic Transformers.
    Yeah I'd love to think the sketch of Unicron was an upcoming Titan Wars toy but it just looks too movie-accurate and too good to be true