Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast

Thread: Titan Combiner Devastator - first look at German Toyfair

I have room already for him! He will get dusty, but he is big enough to be dusted easy.😁
    Can't wait to see someone go over this guy with a Gundam Marker or a custom paint. It would just POP!

Megatran Guest

I have a good feeling that at least one Retailer will have Devastator on promotion pricing when it first comes out. I'm gonna say $160.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    I have a good feeling that at least one Retailer will have Devastator on promotion pricing when it first comes out. I'm gonna say $160.
    Wont be surprise if it was even less. Metroplex did made it.

I don wonder how many different paint jobs we're going to see of this fella.

SDCC? maybe a Japan con exclusive, a takara version?

I kind of want a version where all the treads are black, or a similar non-purple, non-green colour.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

i have a feeling we will end up with a titan class predaking as wel

We had four "different" Metroplexes in the space of four months, and I use the term different very loosely, as they were all Gen1 white with minimal differences... so if they could do that without giving us a redeco Metroplex as Metrotitan or another Titan, I'm really hoping we don't just get four different green/purple Devastators too.

Considering we have three original official toy colour versions (green, yellow, orange) and the FunPub comic version (white/red), I'd really hate it if we don't get a proper redeco this time for this expensive toy, to make it a real incentive to buy another one.
    (as it is, I want to have at least a second one to have the Constructicons on display WITH Devastator, like at NY Toyfair... so would prefer that second set be different enough to make it a worthwhile expense)

We got three distinct colour schemes for Bruticus in 2012... four if you include Ruination... so it was a real let-down having just the one colour done four times for the "biggest Transformers toy ever".

Personally, I really want a yellow/purple set most because those European ones in the early 1990s was a set I grew up on, and actually liked them because in my mind it replicated the UK Comic that had the Constructicons losing their combiner ability (which they could well have regained later).
    I don't know off-hand if we got the Gen2 yellow or orange sets here (cliffbee site suggests that we did)... so they might have less interest here, like European toy homages (like Botcon 2010 toys) have/had less interest in America.

will be my first devy this will be special

TFiDownunder have him available for preorder
    $189.99

PremiumCollectables to follow tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    TFiDownunder have him available for preorder
    $189.99

PremiumCollectables to follow tonight.
    A couple of things interesting about that listing - if that price is accurate and the rumour about it being $150-200, I think I'd prefer to buy it locally as it will work out cheaper. Also, they've listed a release date of September... I thought it was more mid-year i.e. June / July?
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

It's August in the US. But I will be waiting for the BigWs to get it.