Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Robots in Disguise cartoon AUS premiere date on Foxtel

Good. I'll be sure to watch it.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I'm not feeling getting up at 6:30am or missing work to watch it. Hopefully it's on their catchup app.
    If you don't have an IQ or Mystar to record it talk to Foxtel. I'm on their $25 a month plan and have a HD Mystar included in the price.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Yeah I'm going to have to wait until it hits the web....

I'm squealing VERY loudly, though I wish that I owned Foxtel. Guess I'll wait for a torrent. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Geez I should reall get around to finishing TF Prime
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Oh. Good point me too... but I've only seen the first three episodes of TFPrime and there's no way I could squeeze all the rest in.
    Everyone should finish watching Prime

I'd suggest watching the Blurays but they aren't available in Australia. Very good prices on Amazon but region coded to A.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

People on American fansites are getting angry about NOT being the first country to screen the cartoon... as if it is their exclusive entitlement to Transformers before anyone else.
    We, and most other countries, usually have to listen to American fans rave about new episodes for months before we can watch them (legally), and when the first of a dozen-plus Transformers cartoon series screens "last" in America (not really last, but they are upset as if they are the last to get it), it's such a "stuff up" by Hasbro or some national tragedy.

The Rescue Bots are a whole year ahead over there, like most series before it... but if any of the other 200 countries in the world dares screen something first, woah, watch out... nerd rage.

(I even had someone personally ask me to make copies and upload them, which I can't do, just because they can't wait the extra week or two for it to screen in America.)

to be fair Hasbro is an American Company, it's like when Farscape (an Australian made and owned TV series was prioritised to the SyFy channel and it's primary showing here was in the afternoon after cricket with all the more mature elements edited out.

but it is funny all the same, I was only just thinking, regarding this news that Australia has had a really good go of it over the last few months, between exclusive releases of Masterpiece Transformers and now being among the first in the world to see the new TV series.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Was hooping for a 7mate or Go screening but hey I can wait til it shows up on dvd at target

So, yet again, Ruprecht Murdoch is trying to get my money.

Good luck with that monkey boy
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    I didn't feel TF Prime or Animated to begin with as well. Both turned out to be pretty good.
    I never warmed up to Prime despite giving it a full go. Animated was not good, only begun to improve 3rd season but by then it was too late. The first season was horrendous and the second season was an improvement but still had too many bad episodes.