Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Masterpiece Optimus Primal

Hey Gok, if you've got nothing on today...

... a transcript of this video from the Tokyo Toy Fair would be greatly appreciated by all I would think

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Sorry Trev, G1 Masterpieces peaked at Soundwave, it's about time they moved onto a Transformers iteration with... a little more bite.
    Dude - you think society in general peaked with Masterpiece Soundwave! And thats just narro.... it's just not tru..... I mean you are wro......

... damn I had something for this. But MP Soundwave was da bomb!

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Nah. I'm thinking Masterpiece should expand into other eras. For instance, who, in their right mind, doesn't want a MP Super-Pants Prime? Imo that is what should have won the fan vote Maybe they should throw in an Animorph or 2...

And of course it looks like it's made of rubber. It looks exactly like the animation model Hopefully we get BW Megs to go with it. Complete with a little rubber ducky accessory
    How could you not want an MP called 'Super-Pants'!?!? And if they do a seperate MP of Megs rubber ducky I'll buy it - that plastic water fowl carried the show on his squeaky little shoulders

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I don't see why money should be just spent because is a masterpiece.

Lacks fur, not hairy enough.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zechariah View Post
    Interesting.
    Interesting, Optimus the word is spot on smooth.................
    Its a crime.
    nah its not a crime.

Its personal preference.

I'll be passing on this what with having a Primal toy I'm happy with already, but...if they do a TM or TM2 (oh please oh please oh please do a TM2) Megatron then I'm not going to be able to resist it.

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Hey Gok, if you've got nothing on today...

... a transcript of this video from the Tokyo Toy Fair would be greatly appreciated by all I would think
    An English transcript WOULD be welcomed and appreciated...

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Dude - you think society in general peaked with Masterpiece Soundwave! And thats just narro.... it's just not tru..... I mean you are wro......

... damn I had something for this. But MP Soundwave was da bomb!

How could you not want an MP called 'Super-Pants'!?!? And if they do a seperate MP of Megs rubber ducky I'll buy it - that plastic water fowl carried the show on his squeaky little shoulders
    Hehe, you were that cheeky kid with a stick in your younger days, weren't you Trev?

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    I'll be passing on this what with having a Primal toy I'm happy with already, but...if they do a TM or TM2 (oh please oh please oh please do a TM2) Megatron then I'm not going to be able to resist it.
    I'd be over the moon with a regular BW Megatron, but the possibility of either a TM or TM2 Megatron!?!...

..."Oh, YYEEESSS!!!!"

So no information on this Optimus Primal other than it being revealed on a screen. Speculation begins as to whether or not it will be a statue or a MP style Beastwars figure. Looking at picture I fail to see any thing about this that is transformable and if it could be, I say.......
    Interesting to see a show accurate statue with talk of it being MP Transformer though I think more along the lines of ExGokin vinyl toy. I would love to be wrong.
    It was standing on the opposite side of the stage in one of the pictures I think. Looked about the same height as Ironhide.

Personally I prefer my Transformer beasts made of metal. SO, if this was Transmetal Primal, then hells yeah.

As it is, I 'll wait to see what the robot mode looks like.

It looks quite obvious that the statue thing is just a teaser of what's to come. Much can change in a year! Woo Woo! Quite nice to see a shift to some BW.

The original toy is so good, they'll have their work cut out for them topping it!

I have been offline for a while... I check the Transformers sites, BOOM!!!! MP Optimus Primal.

OMG!!! This is so awesome, and very easy to complete all of the Beast Wars 1st season characters...

So no information on this Optimus Primal other than it being revealed on a screen. Speculation begins as to whether or not it will be a statue or a MP style Beastwars figure. Looking at picture I fail to see any thing about this that is transformable and if it could be, I say.......
    Interesting to see a show accurate statue with talk of it being MP Transformer though I think more along the lines of ExGokin vinyl toy. I would love to be wrong.
    I read it's going to be an MP released next year. What they showed us was what beast mode they will be going for. It's just a non-transforming render at this stage.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain