Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Platinum Edition G1 Coloured AOE Dinobots Box Set.

Sucks that this probably means no reissues. If the G1 headsculpts are good enough, I might get it. Snarl looks the part robot wise, maybe Slug/Slag. I'd much prefer gold than the toy accurate clear and silver on the chrome, though.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

That sucks.

They said at Toyfair that it was Gen1 Dinobots, but I guess the written description was still accurate by meaning the Movie Dinobots.

It didn't help that it was in a list of other Gen1 toys that were Platinum Editions either.

In future, I'll keep everything told to me as a rumour or unconfirmed until I see it for myself... and probably even just keep it to myself.
    Between this and MP-25 not being Ironhide... I don't think I'd have much credibility with future Toyfairs.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That sucks.

They said at Toyfair that it was Gen1 Dinobots, but I guess the written description was still accurate by meaning the Movie Dinobots.

It didn't help that it was in a list of other Gen1 toys that were Platinum Editions either.

In future, I'll keep everything told to me as a rumour or unconfirmed until I see it for myself... and probably even just keep it to myself.
    Between this and MP-25 not being Ironhide... I don't think I'd have much credibility with future Toyfairs.
    You reported what Hasbro said to you and what they said you could reveal. Don't shoot the messenger.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That sucks.

Hey man, this ain't on you in the slightest. I saw you initial posts and you did put a bit of a disclaimer on them because the information you received was like third-hand or something.

I can easily picture the reps at the convention getting mixed up with different releases because they're not as into the fandom as you are. It's not your fault that you were told the wrong info.

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

This does suck!

No fault of yours griffin, you can only put forward what you are told/shown.

Well THAT'S a bummer.

Props to Hasbro for helping me save money this year

How much is this lot looking at costing anyway? I might consider it except for the fact that Swoop has two heads

And whats this about Ironhide? Are we still getting him as an MP and he is just not No 25, or are we not getting him at all?

Fear not: Ironhide is MP-27, just not MP-25.

As for the Dinobot set, well, in the words of my kid: eww yuck poo-poo bum-bum.

Time to go get the WST boxset.

Megatran Guest

Quick, someone delete this thread. I'm a gonna knock myself out so when I wake up in the morning I'll have no recollection & still look forward to G1 reissue Dinobots release later this year.

Last edited by Tober; 23rd July 2015 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Removed offensive comment