Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just Bots (Australia) new items

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Just Bots (Australia) new items

Hi Guys, we havent posted for a while on the forum, but we are back with some new goodies, first up is we have a new supplier who were a working with and confident we will be together in business for a long time as long as they can stay reliable, now to the good stuff new Pre Orders

First Up is fan favorite, the new Takara Masterpiece Shockwave @$165 Pre Order special

Next up is Masterpiece Hot Rod @$95

You cannot go past this huge guy Generation Toy, Gravity Builder - Devastator @$125 per figure

(Image has been digibashed and color may vary from final product)

And, if you like your bots big, you cant go past the KING, Shuraking check out www.just-bots.com for more figures

Thank you all for your support and for checking out Just Bots

NB:Prices do NOT include postage, please pm us for quote
    Last edited by JustBots; 13th October 2015 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Update

Welcome to the Fray, I hope your ready to deal with the incredibly picky and impatient fandom that is Transformers.

do you have a web page?
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Welcome to the Fray, I hope your ready to deal with the incredibly picky and impatient fandom that is Transformers.

do you have a web page?
    Thanks UltraMarginal,
    currently we are currently working on both a Facebook store and an actual website too. We just ordered a shipment of FansToys Quakewave last night, so we want to be able to sell these to be able to start up with more figures for the future. Our supplier said TFC Ironhide and Willie.
    Thanks for viewing and we hope to get some orders up very soon and a site too.

A webstore would be great as not everyone uses Face ache.
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    A webstore would be great as not everyone uses Face ache.
    Hi SpiderKen17,

Yeah i understood that. We are at the moment creating a web page now as we speak. Theres some technical issues with trying to add a purchase button but we will have it up and running on Sunday arvo. Thank you

PS if anyone wants to put a pre order please pm us and we will get you sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post

do you have a web page?
    So true...

More Aussie competition the better

Default Just bots website

hi guys just a quick message to let u know our website is live check it out: www.just-bots.com

(topics merged - spamming by way of multiple topics by toy dealers is prohibited)

Righto. I'm gonna have a rant.

Here are a few tips to avoid traps that your competitors fall into.

-Answer ALL questions asked by customers/potential customers no matter how dumb or how many times you've been asked previously. If you're going away and won't be able to answer questions, let people know with a quick post here and/or on Facebook/other boards. People tend to think they're being ignored otherwise. And don't think it isn't dead obvious if you are ignoring a particular question. The fact people answer some and not others isn't subtle.

-Don't assume everyone here has Facebook. You're competitors often palm people off with comments about how an update that they are being asked about was posted on Facebook. And it's pretty arrogant to expect people to get a Facebook account just to check for the occasional update from you.

-Be honest with your customers. This one I cannot stress enough. If you are honest with people, you will find they will cut you a lot more slack than if they think you are bullshitting them. If you are going to get your shipment of product last because you paid for the slowest shipping method the world has to offer to keep your price low, say so. If you are a one man operation trying to shove 1000 orders out the door, don't say that they will be posted by end of week when it is obvious you have no chance of meeting that target. People will appreciate your honesty even if they don't sometimes like what you are telling them.

-Don't whinge to us or make snide comments about your competition. It doesn't get you sympathy or make us think your better. It makes you look like your making excuses or you come across as a complete tool. Respect in retail is earned through being respectful not just to your customers, but to your competition as well. Not by being underhanded. Remember if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything.

-Don't get upset with or be condescending to your customers. No matter how much of an idiot they are being, be polite. If they are being unreasonable, be firm, but polite. In my line of work I have to deal with angry, unreasonable people on a daily basis. I am never rude or mocking, I simply state facts and politely repeat myself, as many times as possible. Remember we TF fans speak to each other. Word gets around.

-Contrary to my previous sentence, just because you post something on Facebook or another board, don't assume that knowledge will make its way here and vice versa.

In my experience with the online retailers that have so far sprung up, I have dealt with 3 and so far only one of them has been only positive experiences. The biggest problem I have at the moment is crappy communication. Keep in mind that people are willing to pay more for superior service. And in my experience, BBTS and Chimungmung, while costing more because of the exchange rate, offer mostly far superior service than what I have seen here so far.

Anyway, good luck with the store. I hope to be able to business with you
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Omg Trent thank you so much for your invaluable feedback, I appreciate all you have said and will take it all on board and do my best to do right by u guys here and on facebook. I only started this business because it's something im very passionate about and I know how passionate you guys are about it also, if I do slip up I expect you guys to let me know, and if you see any areas which need improving please let me know also, as I said I appreciate all you have said and will done very best I can to keep u guys happy