Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: TFSS 4.0

I have to agree with you both.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I have to agree with you both.
    Your membership here is secure for another week...

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Your membership here is secure for another week...
    Your too kind Bossbot

The fourth of six figures have been tweeted out, with only a week left before the subscription period closes... Windsweeper.

Should be added to the Club website within a day or so.

Since some people have been getting replacement parts for this year's toys (not sure if they had "insurance" though), the details on what their Insurance covers...

Insurance includes delivery confirmation and signature required if available.
    ** If you elect not to take the insurance offered we have no responsibility for replacing lost, damaged, non-delivered or misdelivered items.
    Looks like the terms relate to postal insurance, so I think the "damaged" means from transit... so if you didn't elect to have insurance, you should still be covered for a faulty toy that wasn't obviously damaged during shipping.

For this year though, it is probably recommended getting insurance anyway, because if you lose one in the mail, it is likely to cost twice as much to buy a replacement later (based on BBTS prices, which will set the trend for minimum secondary prices like on ebay).

Bit the bullet and getting the set, I just couldn't say no Got insurance with it as well just to be on the safe side.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Maybe they've been noticing the comments about leaving their reveals too late, or they have just realised on their own that they are running out of time to do the full reveals for the fence-sitters to have enough time to decide on this expensive set... because an announcement was made today to say that the next three days will have all the final reveals. (leaving people just 2-3 days before subscription ends)

Hello all,

There is only ONE WEEK LEFT to place your pre-order for the Transformers Collectors' Club Figure Subscription Service version 4.0!

The order period will be open through September 2nd. During this last week, get ready for our THREE DAY BIG REVEAL EVENT! On Thursday we will be showing the final robot and alt modes for Bludgeon, Friday we show Impactor and on Saturday we will be revealing the combined form for the Mayhem Attack Squad! In addition to the new head sculpts for Bludgeon and Impactor, the combined mode of the 5 figures that make up the Mayhem Attack Squad will feature a brand new head sculpt as well!

The service is available to anyone who is a member of the Transformers Collectors’ Club. The cost of this additional service is $297 (plus shipping). You can pay all at once or in 3 installments. As a reminder, the 6 toys that make up the COMBINER WARS themed TFSS 4.0 are: Bludgeon, Windsweeper, Spinister, Ruckus and Needlenose (The Mayhem Attack Squad) along with Impactor (Leader of the Wreckers). In addition to that you will receive a BONUS 7th figure to be mailed out with your final shipment (The identity of the 7th figure will be revealed once you get your final shipment.)

A reminder: Like with the TFSS 3.0, we do not anticipate having any extra individual units of the 6 figures for sale in the TCC Store, so your best bet to ensure you get these great figures is to order your TFSS 4.0 today!

Keep an eye on TransformersClub.com and on our official Facebook and Twitter pages for all the latest news!

Thanks!

Brian

it's going to have to be spectacular for me to jump on board at this stage. I've missed the group order deadlines (which is fine) I've pretty much decided not to go ahead with it, it's up to them to change my mind and like you say, they've left it a bit late.

The full reveal of Bludgeon using the 2016 Onslaught mould, showing the truck mode, and comes with two swords from the Arms Micron Dragon (train) Optimus toy.
    The colouring of the robot mode has changed a little from BotCon, as there is no pink/purple on the hands and shoulders now.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The full reveal of Bludgeon using the 2016 Onslaught mould, showing the truck mode, and comes with two swords from the Arms Micron Dragon (train) Optimus toy.
    The colouring of the robot mode has changed a little from BotCon, as there is no pink/purple on the hands and shoulders now.
    Looks good, I am looking forward to the reveal of the combined mode head. I bet it looks like Thunderwing