Page 10 of 195 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152030 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Transformers Thoughts Thread

(moved last few posts to here from the sightings section)

I thought the other discounts were bad, but 'Forklift Mode Missing" takes the cake. I would have bought it for the novelty value.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    True, that's the exception, but I'm sure there is probably a legal argument that could claim that the packaging is advertising two toys but only includes one, because it doesn't state that it is the one toy, or the "sold separately" disclaimer of other products shown on the packaging.
    I supposed if the name of the brand is not self-explanatory enough, then perhaps Hasbro could further simplify the name. As our e-marketing team are always telling us that today's fast-paced media has reduced consumers' attention span to that of fruit flies, Hasbro should also do away with lengthy written bios for characters. Bright colours, a catchy character name, and an arsenal of weapons could be introduced to draw people in - the more Heroic the character is, the more weapons they need to defend against evil. The end result may look something like this.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

"Forklift Missing-Mode" sounds like another one of Grimlock's shoddy attempts at pronouncing Fortress Maximus' name.

Well I thought it showed incredible foresight to buy a pack of TF: Animated Band-Aids at lest a year before our first child was born.

Now he has a little cut on his toe and he has gone through four of them because he keeps playing with them. That includes the Megatron one he peeled off because he only wants Optimus or Bumblebee ones. There are only 20 to a pack - my wife says I should have bought a crate

Today is Back to the Future day -- everyone give their G1 Swindler a high five!

What ever happened to the leader class toys getting released in Australia? Did the Megatron toys sell so poorly that no one else wanted to buy Thundercracker? Or did they see Thundercracker and were put off from buying any further Leader class toys? Is it also because only a few stores (Target, Toys R Us and ToyWorldMate Toys) are selling him?
    I'm not too overally concerned since the only Leader class toy I wanted was Ultra Magnus and I already have him, but just curious as to why the Leader class toys haven't had much of a release here while the Deluxes, Voyagers and Legends got a wide release (although it was only a month or two ago that they bothered to sell the Voyagers and Legends)
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

There's a new bar that's just opened at 637 Chapel Street in South Yarra called Two Wrongs. What does this have to do with Transformers? Well, it mightn't look the place, but sitting in the window are a collection of large Transformers figures. I can pick out what appears to be an Energon Omega Supreme and possibly a RID Optimus Prime firetruck.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    There's a new bar that's just opened at 637 Chapel Street in South Yarra called Two Wrongs. What does this have to do with Transformers? Well, it mightn't look the place, but sitting in the window are a collection of large Transformers figures. I can pick out what appears to be an Energon Omega Supreme and possibly a RID Optimus Prime firetruck.
    Is there a photo of it somewhere?
    I had a quick look at their various pages, but didn't see it on there.

The tagline on Instagram is a bit strange - "Culinary Wetness"...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    hm, well let them be robbed