Page 15 of 195 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202535 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Transformers Thoughts Thread

In lieu of the new Legends figure, has anyone tried transforming FOC Deluxe Shockwave into a gun for one of the gestalts? Maybe he'd look good in Devastator's hands?

Megatran Guest

Reflecting back on the year that was, a key highlight on this forum was the record breaking:
    Most users ever online was 4,156, 30th July 2015 at 10:50 PM.

Tough to beat but records are there to be broken.

Currently watching The Flight of the Navigator (1986) on Channel 99. There was a scene that showed a MISB G1 Kickback! There's another scene where the main character makes a reverse call to home... now there's a concept that I reckon most kids today wouldn't understand! Interesting to note that Disney hasn't stopped using Transformers as props, as last year's Tomorrowland had a Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Shockwave as a prop.

A documentary that was on Channel 2 today was doing laser and ground-radar scanning of the Monastery of Petra to show all its secrets, but they didn't find the Tomb of the Primes.
    I don't understand. It was in the Transformers Movie so it must be true...

(One thing I did learn though, was that the one in the Indiana Jones movie was the Treasury of Petra, which is a different rock-wall carving/structure to the Transformers' Monastery of Petra.)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    A documentary that was on Channel 2 today was doing laser and ground-radar scanning of the Monastery of Petra to show all its secrets, but they didn't find the Tomb of the Primes.
    I don't understand. It was in the Transformers Movie so it must be true...

According to TheRealEffingDeal.com there's a conspiracy by the world powers to keep Transformers under wraps, including making fake documentaries like the one you watched.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    In lieu of the new Legends figure, has anyone tried transforming FOC Deluxe Shockwave into a gun for one of the gestalts? Maybe he'd look good in Devastator's hands?
    When I get my UW Devastator in a few weeks I'll have to remember to do that.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

who else is expecting a Cybertronian//MTMTE deco Drift out of the new TR Blurr mould?

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    who else is expecting a Cybertronian//MTMTE deco Drift out of the new TR Blurr mould?
    That would work well.

FOC Jazz is an intriguing figure...

I found him at a garage sale and got him for 50 cents. He doesn't feel like jazz to me

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    I found him at a garage sale and got him for 50 cents. He doesn't feel like jazz to me
    Picked him up based on his game rendition, pretty accurate (well as accurate as the FOC line ever was) but yeah, without his "wings" doesn't look like Jazz's traditional form.

I think 365 Transformers is a good maximum number to own. One for everyday of the year. What about leap years? Well I haven't quite thought this all the way through now have I.

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    Picked him up based on his game rendition, pretty accurate (well as accurate as the FOC line ever was) but yeah, without his "wings" doesn't look like Jazz's traditional form.
    But in line with his G1 character model... (And Movie Jazz and Animated Jazz). It's going to be interesting when they get around to Masterpiece Jazz and what they do to make it anime accurate (or not and make it toy accurate).