Page 70 of 195 FirstFirst ... 506065666768697071727374758090 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Transformers Thoughts Thread

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    While we're on the topic of RID Power Surge TF, Target Deerpark had 3 Power Surge Bumblebees .... each one missing it's mini-con Buzzstrike. >_<
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    What is with the kids in Melbourne? The three at Brimbank Target were also missing their Buzzstrikes too.
    They are one & the same Target location. I ought to call it Brimbank.

They aren't good quality minicons... so aren't worth stealing... or even collecting by fans. They look and feel more like oversided KOs.

They are one & the same Target location. I ought to call it Brimbank.
    Is that suburb Deer Park? I just go by the signs out the front... and only go there because Demonac lives 2 minutes away.

Megatran Guest

^ You're dead right with Brimbank Target. I'm just making up location names as I go.

* Waits outside griffin's office waiting to receive retribution *

* Waits outside griffin's office waiting to receive retribution *
    He has an office?
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    They aren't good quality minicons... so aren't worth stealing... or even collecting by fans. They look and feel more like oversided KOs.
    That's what's got me wondering if it's more likely to be collectors who want to complete the show cast over kids who are less likely to care about completionism. Completism. Collecting the whole screen cast.

Recently dug up a photo that I took of people at a Perth Nexus Fair meet in 2003. Unfortunately (or fortunately ) I wasn't in the photo as I was behind the camera, but I'll scan and post it later on.

FatalityPitt Guest

Not sure where stuff like this goes, but I saw it today and thought it looked cool enough to share.

Link to image - https://static.seibertron.com/images...l3xkaim3iv.jpg

It'd be cool if they started adapting some of the HoS concept art and designs in toy-form.

Speaking of; why don't they? That would make a pretty cool and interesting Generations sub-line. Also, it's a theme that hasn't really been explored in depth. We've had Transformers that turned into realistic modern vehicles, futuristic vehicles, animals (realistic and mechanical), etc; but seldom do we see Transformers that turn into historical/classical vehicles. Only one I can think of is HFTD Hubcab.

We need Gothic Steampunk Transformers!

RE: this post

What is everyone's favourite Decepticon from the live actions movies other than Megatron, Starscream, Barricade or Soundwave? You must choose a character that you genuinely like, not your least unlikable or most tolerable. It must be a Decepticon that you truly find to be an awesome character. And explain why. GO!

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    Not sure where stuff like this goes, but I saw it today and thought it looked cool enough to share.

Link to image - https://static.seibertron.com/images...l3xkaim3iv.jpg

It'd be cool if they started adapting some of the HoS concept art and designs in toy-form.

Speaking of; why don't they? That would make a pretty cool and interesting Generations sub-line. Also, it's a theme that hasn't really been explored in depth. We've had Transformers that turned into realistic modern vehicles, futuristic vehicles, animals (realistic and mechanical), etc; but seldom do we see Transformers that turn into historical/classical vehicles. Only one I can think of is HFTD Hubcab.

We need Gothic Steampunk Transformers!
    I really liked the Hearts of Steel as a concept, I was very tempted to buy some of the unofficial offerings that were made around the year or two after the comic came out.
    The other that comes to mind is the Scout Class Biplane that came out around the time of Revenge of the fallen. I really enjoyed that mould.
    I would totally get behind a line of voyager and deluxe industrial revolution era transformers.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    RE: this post

What is everyone's favourite Decepticon from the live actions movies other than Megatron, Starscream, Barricade or Soundwave? You must choose a character that you genuinely like, not your least unlikable or most tolerable. It must be a Decepticon that you truly find to be an awesome character. And explain why. GO!
    Well you've managed to name most of the Decepticons that have any character in the films. I did genuinely enjoy blackout. I really enjoyed the concept of Demolisher and his 'robot' mode, I thought the dynamics of his double wheeled robot form were very novel and had lots of interesting potential. I do wish both these characters had more screen time and development.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)