Page 168 of 193 FirstFirst ... 148158163164165166167168169170171172173178188 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1923

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Sounds like legit reasoning and would explain why they havent answered my email (even though it's now been more then a month since I sent it), as it has some very specific questions which arent the standard "when is MP whatever arriving?".
    Doesnt mean that I accept these sorts of practices though as they arent acceptable, especially for a business that wants to be a contender in the US market. lol yeah right, good luck with THAT

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

About a month back I asked here, "how does one use PC store credit?" The answer was to contact PC via email. I laughed sadly at the time. Laughing more now.

More practically what date are the responses up to now? I sent my last email on the 1st of April. Earlier in the month they seemed to be catching up but only working Monday to Friday. The holidays would have knocked that back. Hmm. Would outsourced customer service care about weekends and religious holidays?

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    About a month back I asked here, "how does one use PC store credit?" The answer was to contact PC via email. I laughed sadly at the time. Laughing more now.

More practically what date are the responses up to now? I sent my last email on the 1st of April. Earlier in the month they seemed to be catching up but only working Monday to Friday. The holidays would have knocked that back. Hmm. Would outsourced customer service care about weekends and religious holidays?
    Seems random as some people had their dec email replied to just last week while others had April emails replied to in April

Got a reply saying that my cancellation request is being reviewed. I sent a reply clarifying that I am seeking a refund. See how I go...

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Got a reply saying that my cancellation request is being reviewed. I sent a reply clarifying that I am seeking a refund. See how I go...
    99% they will quote T&C and deny offering credit instead, 1% they will say you "may" have broken T&C and it's "their" decision to cut you loose due to conflict of interest thus cancel your account and money refunded in a future date with no eta

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Keep handing out those free passes.
    I applaud you all.
    My favourite post.

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    I have my gripes but I wouldn't go as far as claiming they're using cheap foreign labor even though that's what makes the very toys we're screaming about
    To be fair, Australia has one of the highest nominal minimum wages in the developed world. Entry-level customer service/contact centre work is not exactly an industry where being Australian and/or a greater wage provides guaranteed service delivery

If their CMS, payment, and/or stock inventory systems didn't work or were too convoluted for their scale before, then bringing on x-more people is unlikely to solve the problem.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    There's surely an interesting phsycological study in this thread
    There most certainly is

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    yes because speculating on what is causing email delays is handing out a free pass.
    Well done! You've completely missed the point of my post. You can have another go tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    My favourite post.
    oh, you!

(I closed this topic to get a break from the round-in-circles posting, but within a few hours the news topic was being filled with commentary... so had to re-open this one, as I don't want to close both at the same time.)

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Has anyone got Grapple from them yet?
    yep.

Order #9196
    Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-35 Grapple

Placed on September 06, 2016 08:31PM

Fulfilled Mar 08

Shipping (100 Club): $0.00