Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
oh that pic of wheelie just sparked my memory. Didn't Kup and Wheelie come packaged together in the collector box reissue? That'd make a lot of sense follow from there.
Sure did
Good move too, cos who'd buy a Wheelie reissue on their own? I actually skipped this reissue at first, because I didn't want Wheelie. But I eventually bought it off the secondary market (thankfully it hadn't appreciated ) because I wanted a Targetmaster Kup. Getting a reissue Wheelie was a bonus. Although something that I didn't know until I got the toy was that they repainted Wheelie's face to make it more show-like. This was a nice touch as the original completely orange face is just bland, and it does help to differentiate this toy from the original.

If they're going to release an MP Wheelie, then I guess it'd make sense to release it with another MP. Although if they're going to make it at the same size/scale as MP Bumblebee, then it's either going to significantly jack up the cost of the toy (or compromise the engineering of the accompanying figure), or it'd just be an oversized simplistic figure, much like Spike-in-Exo-Suit that came w/ MP Bumblebee. I'd rather see them skip Wheelie and just focus more money and effort on the core figure itself.