Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: TFCC Botcon 2016 theme - Dawn of the Predacus

The box art looks like it would fit right in with the other Hasbro and JP Combiner Wars/Unite Warriors boxsets.

The one thing that someone on TFW noted, is that it doesn't say "BotCon" or "BotCon 2016" on the box. If it wasn't for the "included Pin" image saying BotCon on it, you'd never know that it was a BotCon exclusive boxset.
    I think it would have looked better having the BotCon label on the box and not have cheapen the image by having "included pin" slapped on it... which is a standard feature that few people even care about anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The box art looks like it would fit right in with the other Hasbro and JP Combiner Wars/Unite Warriors boxsets.

The one thing that someone on TFW noted, is that it doesn't say "BotCon" or "BotCon 2016" on the box. If it wasn't for the "included Pin" image saying BotCon on it, you'd never know that it was a BotCon exclusive boxset.
    I think it would have looked better having the BotCon label on the box and not have cheapen the image by having "included pin" slapped on it... which is a standard feature that few people even care about anyway.
    I noticed that, I've liked the previous box art for the very reason that it is clearly a Botcon box set. This feels like they weren't even sure it was going to be released as a convention exclusive, or perhaps they are sharing it with eHobby so they had to make the box art less specific.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I'm kind of disappointed at that it isn't REDWING, and would consider getting it to repaint the nosecone.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

So it turns out I actually want one of these guys, and it's Ravage?

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    So it turns out I actually want one of these guys, and it's Ravage?
    Yep, take a look

http://news.tfw2005.com/2015/10/03/f...evealed-302305
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Upon reflection that tarantulas is great.

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Oh no what I mean is, of the five that make up this combiner, I really want Ravage because it's the only black version of that mold, and I'd want to turn it in to Runabout

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    Oh no what I mean is, of the five that make up this combiner, I really want Ravage because it's the only black version of that mold, and I'd want to turn it in to Runabout
    That's an expensive custom!!
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Yeah US$500 is a joke. I really hope it comes on the market at a later time for far less. I want it but not that badly. Maybe BBTS will buy too many and no one will purchase it for their asking price.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Dyeing plastic is too scary ;_; but alas I won't be getting Ravage because, well, that's a lot of money for a thing.