Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: TFCC Botcon 2016 theme - Dawn of the Predacus

If the drill part is a FunPub created part, it won't be used by Hasbro or TakaraTomy... but it might give them an idea for a Nosecone toy from Brawl.

But if that drill part is actually a Has/Tak part, then it means that a Nosecone toy is in the works, and FunPub are allowed to use it (like being allowed to use Onslaught and Brawl moulds).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    If the drill part is a FunPub created part, it won't be used by Hasbro or TakaraTomy... but it might give them an idea for a Nosecone toy from Brawl.

But if that drill part is actually a Has/Tak part, then it means that a Nosecone toy is in the works, and FunPub are allowed to use it (like being allowed to use Onslaught and Brawl moulds).
    Given that they have 5 new heads, I'd suggest your second proposition is the most likely.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    I have a feeling that TakTom may repaint Ramhorn into Nosecone & Groove into Afterburner for Computron
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

When I saw the pic I assumed the drill part is from a future Hasbro Nosecone not a FunPub addition.

Afterall Brawl is a CW limb figure with no announced repaint/remold use - and as if any CW toy would only get a single run.

I agree with Fatbot that Groove as Afterburner makes sense (I did the Digibash - it works) but not convinced Hasbro will do the same. Hasbro Afterburner might be Groove (doubtful as he'd look too much like Wreck-Gar) or a random poor choice or replaced in the team altogether (like Wildrider, Slingshot, Groove (as a limb) ).

Weird though that FubPub could reveal it ahead of a Hasbro Computron limb reveal.

Someone out there on the interwebs was theorycrafting that maybe there might be a LioKaiser somewhere in the works

Quote Originally Posted by Keidatron View Post
    Someone out there on the interwebs was theorycrafting that maybe there might be a LioKaiser somewhere in the works
    :drools
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Keidatron View Post
    erm that someone is ME hahahaha. Ive posted it as my reply on a facebook post. unless there's somewhere you read it otherwise then it it's not just me thinking it (of course other's will heheheh)

After all if you think about it...
    TakaraTomy can likely issue out a combiner that is known to their local market - Liokaiser - from Victory.

For mainbody
    They can use (again) the Cyclonus mold with some retool - Leozack
    The third figure from the Predacus group is a drill tank - easy recolour to Drillhorn
    and with a slight retool of the brwan tank mould again - Killbison
    They can retool one of the cars to be Jaruga, just use the MIssle type handplate to simulate the rocket launcher on his buggyback...
    As for the remaining members Guyhawk and Hellbat - of course staright up repaint and new head from Skydive mould

and as bonus seventh member - We have the helicopter - Deathcobra (it's aliiiiive!!!)

SO, there you go, a straight up Liokaizer
    Last edited by liegeprime; 17th October 2015 at 07:59 AM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    erm that someone is ME hahahaha. Ive posted it as my reply on a facebook post. unless there's somewhere you read it otherwise then it it's not just me thinking it (of course other's will heheheh)

After all if you think about it...
    TakaraTomy can likely issue out a combiner that is known to their local market - Liokaiser - from Victory.

For mainbody
    They can use (again) the Cyclonus mold with some retool - Leozack
    The third figure from the Predacus group is a drill tank - easy recolour to Drillhorn
    and with a slight retool of the brwan tank mould again - Killbison
    They can retool one of the cars to be Jaruga, just use the MIssle type handplate to simulate the rocket launcher on his buggyback...
    As for the remaining members Guyhawk and Hellbat - of course staright up repaint and new head from Skydive mould

and as bonus seventh member - We have the helicopter - Deathcobra (it's aliiiiive!!!)

SO, there you go, a straight up Liokaizer
    I thought that TFCC might have done it for there subscription service next year... it would be cool if Hasbro do it

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    I thought that TFCC might have done it for there subscription service next year... it would be cool if Hasbro do it
    If only they did, that, would , be , AWESOME!!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Completely underwhelmed.. bummed out.. but expected I guess.

Cicada torn artwork has revealed he will be a brown Air Raid with no head remold.

I was hoping for Cicada torn to use the Cyclonus mild and have toy colouring.

Because..
    - I believe the 3 were just saturated by red light in the show.
    - Now we'll have 3 rusty brown combiner parts when we could have got a more vibrant deco.
    - Sea lamp will most likely be the Hotspot mold.. again.
    - Cicada torn was the original torso.
    - No new head like Ram horn has me wondering why they bothered with his and we'll see in the end if it was a waste.

Now I am off to destroy autocorrect on the damn tablet.
    Last edited by Deonasis; 30th October 2015 at 07:56 AM.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Totally agree... What a letdown...