Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: CW Computron Boxset

Quote Originally Posted by pleaseexplain101 View Post
    ...adding the PE addon (chestplate + Head) will make it look real nice
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I'll be getting the one to replace the chest and head.
    TFW user Roguesaint did a digibash using the PE head and chest and it looks way better!:

Wow - those PE add ons make a HUGE difference.

I just wish they weren't so darn expensive for what they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    Hmmm... I think I might wait and see if/what Takara do with him SNIP
    Totally! I wouldn't be completely surprised to see some scattershot remoulding by Takara.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Do we know if Hasbro will be releasing the Technobots individually or will they only be as a boxset? I will of course grab the UW boxset as I like to have one gestalt and one set of the individual robots. But since I already have Scattershot if the Hasbro version is a boxset too it means I'll end up with three of him and the figure really doesn't impress me enough to warrant that.

This looks pretty good, the new feet change the entire robot, now he doesn't look like an ape, even better with the PE kit.
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Do we know if Hasbro will be releasing the Technobots individually or will they only be as a boxset? I will of course grab the UW boxset as I like to have one gestalt and one set of the individual robots. But since I already have Scattershot if the Hasbro version is a boxset too it means I'll end up with three of him and the figure really doesn't impress me enough to warrant that.
    I would think that it is just a boxset, because...

1 - the retail release of Combiner Wars is now over.
    2 - Hasbro haven't yet done box sets of teams released individually.
    3 - Computron has new hands and feet, and as someone had noted, they wouldn't be released with the individual toys.

It's quite possible that this boxset concept was thought up late, after Scattershot was already locked in for release with Onslaught, but after Hasbro knew about the Japanese Deluxe Groove and the drill tank attachment for Nosecone.

In-hands via Weibo user Starscream韋:

If anyone is interested I've put a review of the Hasbro Computron set up on my blog as I got to play with him in hand at the Hasbro Hong Kong trial and play event.

https://lisamaree.wordpress.com/2016...ars-computron/

Wow, seeing the image of Afterburner next to the others really shows how grossly out of scale that Deluxe bike is! I preordered the Hasbro one before news of the TakaraTOMY version came out. Then I eventually caved and preordered the TakaraTOMY one too. I'm going to receive my Hasbro one first, which I'll open because I want to keep Scrounge... then comes the tricky part of trying to offload an Scrounge-less set of Technobots.

I've been a fan of the G1 comics since the beginning, so Scrounge is a character from my childhood, but I can't help but wonder how many people are jumping on the Scrounge bandwagon now that he finally has a toy. Ah well, I'm sure I'll eventually find a buyer... probably have to wait a few years though.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Wow, seeing the image of Afterburner next to the others really shows how grossly out of scale that Deluxe bike is! I preordered the Hasbro one before news of the TakaraTOMY version came out. Then I eventually caved and preordered the TakaraTOMY one too. I'm going to receive my Hasbro one first, which I'll open because I want to keep Scrounge... then comes the tricky part of trying to offload an Scrounge-less set of Technobots.

I've been a fan of the G1 comics since the beginning, so Scrounge is a character from my childhood, but I can't help but wonder how many people are jumping on the Scrounge bandwagon now that he finally has a toy. Ah well, I'm sure I'll eventually find a buyer... probably have to wait a few years though.
    Im not interested myself in them as im getting both as well but...
    If your not keeping the feet and hands of the hasbro set, it might make it an incentive for somebody to get

Just a thought
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 12th July 2016 at 06:15 PM.