Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: MP-35 Grapple

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    With MP Inferno you can clearly see the hinges on the telescopic ladder, where it is intended to fold & collapse. Perhaps it's the angle of the crane arm in these pics but there doesn't appear to be any hinges for Grapple. Interesting.

The 3rd party MP Grapple (by MakeToys?) looks so uninspiring with the crane arm dangling at the back in bot mode.
    Rather than it folding, I'm pretty sure I can see some hinges and fold lines, I'm wondering about how much it actually telescopes. All of the views show it at the same/similar amount of extension, too long for stowage on top of the truck and not very far extended for Craning (I don't think this is a real word).

I'm sure it does telescope to a reasonable length for stowing on top of the truck but it would be nice to see, unless I missed that shot.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

"Craning" is actually a word. To extend or stretch towards an object.
    e.g. "He was craning his neck to get a better view."

I love it! Probably more than Inferno... or at the very least, like the way Ratchet was just as good as Ironhide, despite being mostly just a redeco.

The robot mode looks like a cartoon, and the truck mode reminds me of the original toy.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I love it! Probably more than Inferno... or at the very least, like the way Ratchet was just as good as Ironhide, despite being mostly just a redeco.

The robot mode looks like a cartoon, and the truck mode reminds me of the original toy.
    Ditto, I can easily skip Inferno, which I find odd, as I have and love the G1 toy, but old Grapple here, wow, I like him a lot.

Comparison by TFW's Rookgordijn:

They both look great. Great to see some subtle differences they've added to the mold compared to Inferno.

What's the deal with the fists? Is there any sign Inferno has a right fist? Grapple has a left fist in the "holding the plans" image but there's no sign of it elsewhere. You can swap out the missile/hose attachments but wouldn't they include a spare fist in the accessories photo?

I was thinking about that yesterday.

The fists probably fold into the arms, exposing ports for the accessories to plug into.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    What's the deal with the fists? Is there any sign Inferno has a right fist? Grapple has a left fist in the "holding the plans" image but there's no sign of it elsewhere. You can swap out the missile/hose attachments but wouldn't they include a spare fist in the accessories photo?
    inferno has both fists as seen when he is holding his gun

http://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810861782/