Page 54 of 119 FirstFirst ... 344449505152535455565758596474 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    Apparantly theres a hasbro pulse friday fan fest tommorow morning at 1 am in australia i think (may 21 2021 11am us time)
    I totally forgot about this... I spent most of the last two days in bed incapacitated by allergies and antihistamines.
    I'll go check out the news and post up something... a day and a half late.

This news posting is claiming that, SS-73 will be LDR ROTF Grindor with Ravage and SS-75 will DLX ROTF Jolt (we already knew that SS-74 will be DLX ROTF Bumblebee with Sam, as it was "re"released early in the Buzzworthy Bumblebee toyline).

It looks like there might be more stock of WFC E Dirge and Ramjet hitting the online stores soon.

My Dirge and Ramjet are still stuck in Japan because of the state of emergency, so I might just buy another set and then sell the other one when it eventually shows up.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...-stores/45956/
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    It looks like there might be more stock of WFC E Dirge and Ramjet hitting the online stores soon.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...-stores/45956/
    If only they?d do the same with Earthrise Thrust!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

But which online stores? Within Australia, or only overseas?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I totally forgot about this... I spent most of the last two days in bed incapacitated by allergies and antihistamines.
    I'll go check out the news and post up something... a day and a half late.
    I hope you are feeling better

all it was
    ss86 leader slug, deluxe sharkticon and voyager wreck gar
    shattered glass starscream
    4k release of the 86 animated movie for the 35th anniversary by shout factory

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    But which online stores? Within Australia, or only overseas?
    In the link he posted up, it is a Canadian online store... that I haven't heard of before, so maybe they have secured some stock from Asia (or the recently released Japanese edition). They certainly sold out fast enough, so I doubt they had many units.

They also have listed the Alternate Universe "dead" Optimus for the same month of release, which was also released in Japan at the same time as the Conehead 2-pack... so my money is on them having someone in Japan securing a few, and then shipping them surface-mail to Canada to save money perhaps? At least, that's one possible explanation, but seeing what they sell for on ebay (us$300+), I'm not sure why that online store didn't jack up the price a bit... or just privately list them on ebay for a couple hundred dollars each, which would still sell fast.

I was actually surprised that we didn't see more stock end up in Asian countries when it was released in Japan (they get the same stock at the same time)... but for now, I think we can only hope that Hasbro do another run, as one of the live stream videos had the host(s) surprised that the Coneheads were so short-supplied (many Americans had their Amazon orders cancelled).

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I was actually surprised that we didn't see more stock end up in Asian countries when it was released in Japan (they get the same stock at the same time)... but for now, I think we can only hope that Hasbro do another run, as one of the live stream videos had the host(s) surprised that the Coneheads were so short-supplied (many Americans had their Amazon orders cancelled).
    But this isn't the first time that a Hasbro talking head has expressed surprise at the idea of people not being able to obtain the Coneheads. There seems to be some sort of disconnect between Hasbro's staff and Hasbro's production practices. The one I recall from a few months ago seemed entirely baffled by the concept. This is the primary reason I've despaired of there being a new production run.
    Last edited by JJJ; 4th June 2021 at 05:35 PM.

Once Tracks was officially revealed, it was expected that there would be redecos, and Roadrage is the most likely one we'd see first.... and a photo has been leaked of a red Tracks.

Studio Series grindor and ravage in package has been leaked
    https://news.tfw2005.com/2021/06/04/...-images-434714